Joongbo Fanfic Craze !!


Got this terrible confession to make, I have this passion for reading.....if it were possible, I'd fill every nook and crannies of my house with books and I'd fill my hours reading them. So, when I stumbled upon
a fanfic of Joongbo WGM couple in Soompi forum, I was sooo happy, cos I was missing Shillang and Buin. Started reading all the fanfic I could find of Joongbo/Ssangchu couple since then.

Would you like a taste? Me ??....well, I rather OD-ed blissfully on them lately... since Chonsa at All Seoul'd Out is holding a Joongbo fanfic and MV contest, Ssangshu Heaven is posting the links to lots of fanfics, and Tahrehsi at Twacy-Wacy Daily Dose has two delighful Joongbo fanfics going on in her blog, not to mention the ones going on in Soompi Forum Fanfic thread !!


I love, love, love Tahrehsi's fanfics and the one Blee is translating in SF....Yeaay....there's a season two !!!...I think I'll enjoy ALL OF THEM....once I've manage to read them [somehow :(] . Yes...I'm reading them in my spare time and I think my eyes are starting to protest !! Interested?, just click the clickable blog/site names you will find above and enjoy ! Now I'll have to see when I could squeeze some time to read more Joongbo fanfic....so I could participate on that poll of Chonsa's.....hmmm....how about....

Joongbo Artwork by Siljang

PS. I'd like to say something about Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo. I know many of us love the Joongbo/Ssangchu couple [including me!!], but who they will end up dating and eventually marrying is none of my business. This Joongbo love and reading fanfics about them is purely for my personal delightful project, which is : spoiling myself !! ^____^

Comments

Popular Posts