SS501 nostalgia - I like this one...




Photobucket



It's been so loooooong since we've seen the complete 5 members of SS501 get together , hasn't it now ?? Really dearly looking forward to it. Although they are really doing well on their own : Leader, successful comeback performances , FMs and Japan concerts, and great achievements in album sales and music charts....now contemplating his world tour ! ; Yong Saeng , successful comeback and "Three Musketeers"  musical theater performances..and now he is guesting in Immortal Song II and he will also act in a sitcom, "I Need a Fairy" [wow..can't wait to see it] ; Kyu Jong with his comeback,"Goong " musical theater performances, and now still in the middle of "Saving Ajumma Go Bong Shil" drama ; Jung Min with his comeback, his "Fondant Garden" Taiwan drama soon to be aired ; Hyung Joon with his comeback, his performance in "Caffeine" musical theater, his toy business with his brother Kim Bum and right now in the middle of a [successful] acting debut in the drama "Glowing She" ! Hmmm....did I miss something....there's so many activities they've been involved in...I dare say I missed something...



Photobucket



Wow...I myself re-reading the paragraph above that I've just written...can't help admiring and tipping my hat to SS501 members ! They overcame the difficulties of being on their own...and look at their achievements !! Soo proud of them. Now posting past photos of them...don't ask me what event this was...I don't know, but they seem to be holding small figures of anime characters...was it a launching of some kind ?....Anyone knows, plz tell me, OK ? ^^


Photobucket



If you ask me why am I not posting recent pics of them...well there's too many of them and I'm not fast enough or strong enough to gather every crumb of news and every image of them. I am satisfying myself by posting what I can in this blog. I'm sure  you all know more than I do where to look and find the most current news of SS501 members, ne ?




Photobucket





Photobucket












Photo Credit : As labeled, Star News and Newsen.






Comments

Popular Posts