TMTETS - good job...





Photobucket
 


Finally TMTETS ends, I feel sad.....but happy that The Moon and The Sun are together. I've read so many comments about this drama ! I dare say no drama is perfect, but I'm one of the people that are satisfied with it. As I watch for pleasure and enjoyment, I don't want to analyze a drama that I like to pieces.....no need for  super elaborate and intricate plot ...no need  for a sound logical-psychological  development of character....no need for 100% air time of  touching-the-heart-scenes.....no need for in-depth-hi-tech-acting from the performers ....yep, It's so easy to please yours truly  kekeke... When I watch dramas, I tend to watch the finished product ...I mean not in installments, it's sooo frustrating to stop watching for a week and take up the thread again . For dramas and movies, for me it's important to be bewitched by what I watch...so... I'd like to keep the romance, mystery and awesomeness of TMTETS intact. I'm glad glad glad  Korea produced a great drama like The Moon That Embraces The Sun.....

To the cast and crew : Good Job !!



Photobucket

This trio do have fun !!



Photobucket

Hahaha....poor Hyung Sun, he's badgered by the young and adult King...



Photobucket

The King and The Queen....
happen to be from the same agency.. BYJ's Keyeast^^



Photobucket

The shaman's dance is beautiful...if eerie to see...



Photobucket

The King not yet in his formal attire ? he he...




Photobucket

Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun....
both professional and talented performers.



 Photobucket

Chemistry between these two is such, 
that we hardly remember the age difference...



Photobucket

Must be hard for Soo Hyun to pretend she's his woman !
Hah....careful, your Royal Highness, sir....
......her husband is a Vampire .....and a Persecutor to boot !!!


Photobucket
Yun Joong Hun as Prosecutor Tae Yoo,
who happens to be a vampire...
love this series....watched it all !
Can't wait for more...kekeke...



Photobucket

So Satisfying to see Wool in a Queen's attire !!



Photobucket

Ah ! Eating on breaks....the food must taste very good...
after a tiring shooting schedule..



Photobucket

This is the  funniest part of the film !!
First a shot of the King.......talking to Yeon Woo...
..... the shot of Yeon Woo repyling.....
ooohhh...the two of them in the King's bedchamber ???!!
And then....a shot of the eunuch who's in the middle....hahahaha...




Photobucket

Becoming great friends in and off the drama...



Photobucket

Must be cozy under that lovely quilt ^^



Photobucket
Must be tired....this was the last shoot, I think...




Photobucket

Two moons sleeping....they look so good together...



Photobucket

They're sexy and they know it....kekekeke

Thank you for a great drama....
will miss seeing these faces....




Picture credits :  As labeled, also..
thank you to jungilwooindonesia.wordpress.com, 
kpopfever, viki.com, kpopstarz.com, koreanvibe.com,
publicinvestigation.wordpress.com tweetbuzz.us  
and others...sorry if I forget to credit you,
plz tell me and I'll put you in :)





Comments

Popular Posts