KHJ, Honorary Ambassador of UN Social Contribution Campaign of Korea



Photobucket




Oh, soooo PROUD of my lil' urchin boy !!! ...Today, Kim Hyun Joong was appointed Honorary Ambassador of UN Social Contribution Campaign of Korea. He really looked young and very shy among the participants of the event. If I'm not mistaken I also saw Mr Yang from Keyeast...he stood at the far left on the stage. Watching the video....I guess Hyun Joong wasn't told that he had to say a few words [speech] ...he looked very surprised...but he rose to the occasion,imo it's not bad for an on the spot speech...here's what he said :

Hello I am Kim Hyun Joong and feel very honored to be here.
Korea was supported (by UN) in 50's but now in my generation, Korea can repay. I think the previous generation served as the foundation for our generation's result. I am going to be the someone who can give out happiness throughout the world as a singer and actor. I am born in Korea and very grateful to be an honorary ambassador as a singer and actor. I would like to say that I wish to pray for world peace.
Credits : howlovelylala and KHJYES86 in You Tube.




Video from YT by KHJYES86




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Oh this event reminds me of another event....when Bae Yong Joon was appointed Honorary Ambassador of Tourism .....and his appointment is until the end of 2012. So happy that Kim Hyun Joong is being appreciated, I'm sure with Hyun Joong appointed, more young people will be aware of social issues which not only south Korea, but the world, are facing currently. And hopefully, young people will be motivated to do something about those issues.



Photobucket




Photobucket




Below you can see Mr Yang Geun Hwan on far left...
hehehe...all of them are looking at Hyun Joong ^^
I wonder what the letters/words spells ??


Photobucket




Photobucket



Hyun Joong is very polite to his elders, I like seeing that ! I wish young people here would emulate this good behavior, I hope my children can also carry themselves like Hyun Joong among the presence of elders. He knows how to behave among adults and he doesn't look arrogant at all with all the attention heaped on him.....I'm very sure his family and friends....and BYJ and Keyeast ...and we his fans are really beaming proudly right now ^^



Photobucket




Photobucket




Video from YT by KingHyunjoong 

Photo credits : 
As labeled, yonhapnews.co.kr, asiae.co.kr, 
and hyunjoongkajeablover.blogspot.com 


Comments

Popular Posts