Jang Keun Suk - about him, this eel's at the bottom




Photobucket


Y'know, the saddest thing about my recent computer data loss, is that I've just began to blog about Jang Keun Suk....thinking he's a great actor with a greater potential, I wanted to do justice. But now, I've got to build up my portfolio on him once more....crawling from the bottom. Or, I should say wriggling from the bottom...as now I'm an eel !


Photobucket

Keun Suk as Kim Eun-ho, Hwang Jini's first love. He and Ha Ji Won
received Best Couple Award
in the 2006 KBS Performance Awards.


Photobucket

He he, wanna see what happened to Keun Suk behind this scene?

Click here and don't scream too loud ! ^^

Before watching YAB, I didn't know there was such an actor as Jang Keun Suk, yes...poor, poor me ! Besides....I'm so bad at memorizing foreign sounding names...all the Korean names I know are related to BYJ, KHJ or SS501. Since Keun Suk is not closely related to them....I didn't get to hear of him :(


Photobucket

Keun Suk as the Young Kang Gun-woo in Beethoven Virus,
A young police officer.....playing the trumpet.




Photobucket

He won the Male Newcomer Award
at the 2008 MBC Drama Awards for his role in BV.



Glad I know him now...I suppose it's never too late. Me missing many works of his ! Didn't know it, but I guess I've seen him in Hwang Jini....hubby bought the series, and I watched a few episodes .....I didn't notice him there though. The trouble with me is that I'm NOT a K-drama addict.....someone has to recommend one to me...and if it's too sad or depressing I might just skip it altogether......except if I like the actor .....rainy or shinny, I'll watch it. So, these few weeks sees me hunting Keun Suk's dramas all over the place [ I feel nostalgic....remembering when I went hunting for BYJ's ] . Managed to watch Beethoven Virus and the movie Baby and Me.


Photobucket

Jang Keun Suk became an unsuspecting "papa" here hehehe...


Photobucket

Where he fell in love with baby Mason......^^
Ooo....he's so gentle and loving with that baby.
I felt sorry for the baby
when he was crying a lot
at the beginning of the movie.



Photobucket

Keun Suk with Mason.....both cute !


After a long search to another city, finally found Hong Gil Dong.....HGD is so sad, but I managed to endure till the end....but won't watch JKS crying over that girl again....too heart wrenching. He also lost his love in BV. Boy, I'm glad I have YAB to fall back on if things get too sad in other dramas.Relieved that I didn't fall for any other K- actors in all the K- dramas I've been watching this vacation [where I was so ill that all I could do was lay on the sofa and stare at Keun Suk...err...I mean...K-drama... all day]....finally I can say I've watched Princess Hours....but Keun Suk wasn't in it so....no sparks....kkkekeke.....


Photobucket

As Prince Chang Hwi in Hong Gil Dong. Here he and Sung Yuri
was given the Best Couple Awards in 2008 KBS Drama Award


Photobucket

The lonely prince....your hearts will go out to him in HGD...


Waiiiiit......b4 I go, let me just put this little pix of Sukkie that I like here.....



Photobucket


Hope you were not expecting a brilliant review of JKS's works from me....nope...there's only my words of appreciation for his consistency in acting, he is consistently producing high quality work and has been working professionally since he was young. Put him in rags and he'll still manage to act a Prince. Okay, me will let you go on now, back to blogging and already talking people 's ears off ^^. Cu in another Keun Suk discussion....as he is soooo interesting. Me looking forward to seeing his other works. Oh yes, Good luck to Sukkie on his next Drama [with Moon Go Young] !!

Photo credits : krfilm.net, eistreasure, and google search


Comments

Popular Posts