Back with a Bang....Big Bang ^^




Photobucket



Errrmm....surprised ? Well, it's been brewing for a few years and finally comes to a boil...to the boiling point that I can't keep quiet about it anymore hahaha....jumping into the VIPs bandwagon now. Many friends will laugh,  I know. Since three years ago, melchan...who initially fell in love with SS501  together with me....not long after that found Big Bang, and fell under their spell right away. Even though at that time I hadn't heard their music.... as melchan's mom, every time I buy SS501 CDs...I'd buy Big Bang's also for melchan [actually, not only CDs ...but magazines,  bag, pen, key-chain, and other Big Bang merchandise]. When I got my i-pad, before I had time to familiarize myself with it...melchan got hold of it and filled it to the brim with Big Bang music !! I was too busy and too lazy to delete them ....besides...they sounded good to my ears^^ The result is : these two years her mom has been listening to Big Bang day in and day out......hahaha...how can I not turn into a VIP ???!!





Video from YT by YGEntertainment



Guess my fave member is Daesung...but I do love the other members as well. My favorite song of theirs is Tell Me Goodbye...really love it. Really can listen to this more than ten times a day ^^ I understand this was originally intended for Taeyang's solo....he'd already recorded it.... 

Another favorite of mine is Koe Wo Kikasete or Let Me hear Your Voice. Melchan loves this one too. I don't know why their recording / the sound of Big Bang is clearer than SS501's sound ? I'm not talking about their voices or music...but the sound of the recording....I love love SS501, but I just wonder ...maybe it's the difference in the recording studio or maybe something else..




Video from YT by YGEntertainment



There's another song of Big Bang that I used to[and still do] hear again and again...even before listening to Tell Me Good Bye and Koe Wo Kikasete...it's She Can't Get Enough...you could listen to it here ...wow I just can't get enough of the chorus hehehe....'member when i said I'd like to blog about something...err...big....well, this is it ^^  Big bang's music always seems to have gone through high standards of preparation and production...which clearly shows in the fantastic end product :)

Ok....Gooonigh....me sleepy...cu later..






Photobucket





Photo credits : 
onlybigbang.wordpress.com, wskheng73.blogspot.com,
eldaciayo.blogspot.com



Comments

Popular Posts