The handsomest germ I ever did see ^^





Photobucket



Gee....I haven't updated this blog for a looooong time, ne ? Chub got Typhoid and spent a few days at the hospital, of course who else has to stay at his side if not his mom ?! Yup my back is killing me from sleeping on the hospital  room sofa again, in fact...I'm aching all over as we speak :(  

But after catching up on all BYJ,KHJ and general K-entertainment news, I decided I just had to blog about BYJ [previous post] and KHJ [this and the next post]....in my life, I've seen a lot of germs under the microscope  and KHJ has got to be the handsomest germ I've ever laid my eyes on ^^  I've just got to have his 17th message in this blog for me....thanks so much for the translation, Wonderrrgirl !!  

Hyun Joong, dear...if you're having severe headaches, that means you're over doing it again....please take care of yourself !!



[Translation[ Kim Hyun Joong's 17th message on KOB
SOURCE: Hyun-Joong.com
Translation: Wonderrrgirl / http://wonderrrland.wordpress.com

Hee…. How have you all been? I’m in Japan now. hehehe.

Even though you already know this from the news articles, broadcasts and the internet, 
I’m living very well… hehe
The day before, the executive director bought me a germ-killing air freshener, 
and place it on my bedside. ^^
Thank you

However, from yesterday until now, my headache has been more severe….

Therefore, don’t tell me that it’s because of that (air freshener).
I removed it and ….oh my god…… my headache disappeared…….;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
So I am a germ…… omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all are now liking germs keke

Be careful….. I am a bad germ…. puahahahaha
Food is here, I have to eat it, right…
Goodbye ^^ Thank you Henecia & Triple.

Because of all of you, I’m running from 2012 onwards,

I’ll show you all what I’m running for this year too.
You’ll stop being a fan because of being worn out by me kekekeke

Shall we run for 3 and a half years, and go into extinction? ke

I’m going to eat now!!!
Bye people…… ㅜㅜ I am a germ



Photo credit : As labeled, thank you !



 

Comments

Popular Posts