Suzy - a lovely girl....



Photobucket



Suzy from the girl group Miss A is really lovely ... I used to mistakenly call her Miss Suzy..he he..loved her in Dream High 1 and I think she's an unpretentious and hard working girl. Maybe you saw her with Hyun Joong at MAMA awards ?...yup, that's her. She has a lovely voice too...just listen to her singing "Winter Child" in DH1.



Photobucket




Recently a video of a photo shoot for DH1 has surfaced...Suzy got kisses from Taecyon and Soo Hyun at the same time :) ...every one commented that Suzy's such a lucky girl....hmmm....I'm looking at it from another perspective, and I think Taecyon and Soo Hyun are also very lucky...to be kissing a lovely girl like Suzy !!


Photobucket




If I'm not mistaken , the photo shoot included the pix I posted here . I did have so much fun rambling about them ...even if I was totally wrong ^^...and had more fun thinking up imaginary dialogs between them here....

Ok....let's see the vidz...



Video from YT by start9410



He he he....Suzy was professional...she wasn't simpering or anything. Soo Hyun was great...and Taec was....Taec...was....excited !! hehehe....Soo Hyun kept whispering to Taec...I think telling him the angle and the "spot" they should kiss [LOL], so that the photo result would look nice. Did you hear when "Dream High" became..."Bobo High" ??!! Hahaha... Overall,a fun looking foto-shoot . Okie, here are caps ^^....



Photobucket




Photobucket





Photo credits : 
As labeled, allkpop.com, 
our lady peace ! @ storyaboutagirl-chocolate.blogspot.com, 
asian.drama.org, and kpopseven.com 




Comments

Popular Posts