JKS - hair revolution




Photobucket


Must finally speak or will bust burst .....I wish Keun Suk would have a new hair style nearer to the above...maybe for the 2nd phase in "Love Rain"...when he'll be playing another character. Just not attracted at all to the long and sometimes strange looking hair styles [he has on FM stages].....specially the short blond style, like a wig, that he was sporting ....

Ok this electric eel ['member...me an electric eel ? some sparks are coming out now, ne?] has spoken her mind....or what's in her mind....still love JGS, just wish to see him more in dramas rather than events...specially since I can't attend those events he he he....

Though he is still young, I hope he will be involved in a more serious acting project that's worth his mettle....Jang Keun Suk fightiing !


Photo credits : marie claire

Comments

Momojgseel said…
Hah! I'll say!! I think JGS shud change his hairstylist!
JGS is undoubtedly very handsome, cute, pretty or whatever lah... But some of his hairstyle downgraded his awesomeness. I cringed inwardly when they called him Ahjumma for sporting such ugly hairdo... Gosh!!
Why can't he just stick to HTK's slick hair style or like the one in Bethoven Virus???? Why? Why?
Enough lamenting... Maybe I just have to wish it hard enough that JGS cud come out from his stupor, it's just momentary insanity or negligence (for a softer tone).
Anyway, still still LUV him... Hwaiting my Prince ^<>^
myoce said…
Hi Momo !

Hahaha...I second that ! But it's possible that JGS is calling the shots...and the poor stylist had to carry them out ^^

There's another stylist that is also following weird orders...in LOTTE DFS adds and CFs filming.... KHJ and JGS's hair style was the worst of the lot sob sob...

I think fans should speak more [truthfully]on this, then mebbe we'll see some results....sigh....

Yup, this electric eel is still an eel and luv...luv.. JGS...after all said and done...

JGS Fiiightiiiing !

Popular Posts