Jang Keun Suk with Baby photoshoot ^^



Haven't been blogging about JKS for a long while....well....couldn't even update on BYJ and KHJ. Today I feel like talking about Sukkie ^^ I've had these photos for ages but kept putting off posting 'em...so they're very outdated...but I love 'em and I've gotta have 'em for my blog !!  Heeereee they are.....




Photobucket



 Photobucket



Photobucket



Jang Keun Suk is very busy these days....with his schedule of events in Japan and other countries...and the on going filming for Love Rain and the promotions and upcoming airing of My Pet...and many other activities...not to mention his tweet-storm everyday ! Hahaha....when does he have time to memorize the script if he storms up tweets and updates FB all the time ??..I guess he's an expert on time management as he's been in the industry since he was a child. Good luck to JKS on all future ventures !



 Photobucket





Photo Credits : Choi Seihon 2010, iconstudio.www .for1.com, Baby Adoption campaign.


 

Comments

Popular Posts