Bae Yong Joon and Dream High



Photobucket

Hmmm....I miss blogging !! Have been missing from here a long time, but couldn't help it....had to live my life, right ^^ Well, I still have a stack of things to do....so... won't be blogging everyday :(   How's your New Year  going ? Is it going the way you wanted it ?...mine is going on like a crazy runaway dog hahaha...no control !!...Not my fault if something unexpected always comes up sob sob sob.....I'm learning to expect the unexpected and treat it as normal happenings in life....like it  actually is .  Err....having a headache reading me droning on and on ??? Stop fretting....I shall stop here and embark on a more interesting subject....


 Photobucket

Baefamily are still worried about Yong Joon ssi. He's been discharged from the hospital and now possibly wearing a neck brace to treat his spine condition. It's not clear if surgery is needed [I was suspicious...thought he'd already gotten the operation since his stay at the hospital was rather lengthy] . He should just go for it if surgery is the answer...and shouldn't delay . Maybe some of you will think it's easy for me to say that, since I'm not the one who probably needs an operation....but actually I know how it feels...me have gone through 4 surgeries. My strategy  going  through all of them is to focus on the out come. Concentrate on how better off you will be after the surgery ...after your stitches have healed and you're able to do your activities again.


Photobucket

Ok, got to talking to you through two paragraphs already...lets see if I could still add s'more ^^ Oh, yes....I love how BYJ is always so intense if he's doing something ....pursuing what ever goal he's set for himself. So, co-producig Dream High with JYP is his project now...I can see how frustrated he feels at this time, his spine problems has banked the fire somewhat, but I'm sure he's got a lot of spirit still ...he'll stick to it till the end and will find a way to succeed in this venture. We Baefamily just have to support him and cheer him on as always ^^.


 Photobucket

I love looking at these photos where BYJ is so attentive to the young performers, just like I really love looking at BYJ and KHJ together....ooh, I'd like to stay here and talk some more with you...but gotta go....maybe I'll update this post if I have time. Just want to say that I'm enjoying Dream High till the latest Episode...episode 7....can't wait for more :)


Photobucket

BYJ is sympathetic with her condition I guess....
he's been in the same shoes after filming The Legend,
he received drama awards on crutches...


Photobucket

Maybe wanting the younger ones to be center stage...
with him and JYP at the sides...so like BYJ.


Photobucket


Photobucket


From the set of pictures below,
you could see from BYJ's expression that he is happy,
and he is enjoying the Dream High shooting very much :


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket



Photo credits : As labeled, anjela.shiga.saku.net, blog.asia.chu, and blog.goo.ne.jpn

Comments

regie said…
Good morning myoce,

Just wondering, they said that Dream high is airing at KBS2 Monday n Tuesday around 9 o'clock last night. I was eagerly waiting for that in front of my cable tv but nothing came up.Does Dream High reach Jakarta ?(KBS international)or not? Because watching it from youtube without English subtitle kindda hard ya?

Let me know if you have other info about this.
Have a nice day n GBU,
regie
myoce said…
Hi Regie !

I think they didn't air it, cos I read in allkpop that they replaced it with a soccer match Korea VS Japan.

Me sending you an email about a link with Eng Sub. Plz check ^^

Have a great week.
love, myoce

Popular Posts