Too much - Too little



Photobucket



Hehe, too much material  I want to post, but too little time in which to do it :( Right  now in my free time I enjoy looking at WGM's  Sweet Potato Couple [Yong Hwa of CN Blue & YAB and Seo Hyun of SNSD] videos in YT....aside from the Sangchu Couple, this couple is also interesting to watch.

Just finished watching Secret Garden [ had terrible flu and had to watch something to tie me up to the bed or sofa ] ....loved it, despite the illogicality of it all....and the ending wasn't that brilliant or exciting...but love it just the same. It left an impression on me, which didn't happen with Marry Me, Mary....despite my love for Jang Keun Suk !! I think JKS and all the leading actors/actresses are brilliant and talented performers...I wish the script and story line had brought out all their potential brilliancy in this drama.

About SS501 members....if you see me only posting KHJ Leader's news....well...look at the title of this post again. I can't just post a short post on Hyung Joon, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong or Jung Min !...They deserve better from me as a TS....but then...I'd have to spend the time to do it...which I don't have. So please give them love and support too, and go to the links in the side bars to see news of them....I'm sure most of you are more well informed than I am...right ?   ^^ [ you just wait,I'll post smt on them when I have time hehe...promises 2x !! ]

Now posting here CN Blue's song " Love Light " those in the know about this sweet potato couple  [and SNSD's song lyrics] will spot the reference to Soe Hyun in the Love Light lyrics [ which is written by Yong Hwa ...for Soe Hyun ].



Video from YT by 360kpopHD 



And now here's a video of The Banmal Song from the Sweet Potato Couple uploaded by Yong Hwa himself  with these words in the description : 

용서 부부의 부부송인 반말송입니다.

흠.. 많이 미흡하지만 즐겁게 예쁘게 봐주세요.

오글오글..........

그래도 부부의 자작곡이라는 의미가 정말 큰 것 같아요.

잘 들어주세요!


Please decipher the meaning yourself...use Google Translator !
Yong Hwa assisted by Seo Hyun created the melody and lyrics together^^




Video from YT by sweetpotato4339



Photo credits : mumuy.com

Comments

Popular Posts