KHJ with friends...and my ramblings






Photobucket

Cute cute pups !!........and cute cuteee Hyun Joong.
Leader's love for dogs is apparent whenever he meets them.
Look at the shadows...look at KHJ's shadow..kekeke...
it looks like the mommy dog's shadow^^



Wow...here we are in 2013.....2012 went past sooo fast, I'm still reeling !! And it seems Hyun Joong had a lot of fun and excitement diving in his Holiday. I'm glad he had fun. And Yong Joon too.....he went to Hawaii [click here to see pics] , wonder what he's been doing there....golf ? And it's so interesting to read in lovebaeyongjoon.com this excerpt : I asked for a comment several times during this time, he kept his smile but did not leave any words.Later, he got on a car driven by a beautiful lady. Finally, he opened the window waved to media and showed us his “Yon-sama smile.” Ahhh...I hope the "beautiful lady" isn't the driver/the secretary/hotel rep/others...I hope it's some one more meaningful to him...kekeke....dare we Baefamily hope for happy things to come ?? It's our dearest wish....even Hyun Joong has spoken about this in an interview....he has the same wish for BYJ.




Photobucket

With his friend, the Octopus


Ohhh....that's rather a big'un, Hyun Joong !! Is it dangerous ??....anyway...it looks like an alien being^^ it's talking in a friendly and relaxed manner to Hyun Joong. Ok, when he's into something he likes, he will go totally into it...so he's getting all those certification for diving....Hyun Joong dear, are you planning to be a diving instructor ?? If you are,  we will all get in line for private lessons...kekeke !


Photobucket



Photobucket

Wouldn't you like to be a Mermaid in those waters HJ dove ???



Hmm....Hyun Joong's pics reminds me....I took some pics of  sea-anemones in an aquarium, even tho the pics're not that clear coz I was hampered by the thick glass and reflections,  am putting it here...I think it's appropriate coz Hyun Joong musta seen similar scenery, deep down there under the sea ^^



Photobucket

Don't you think the white one looks like a fungus or bacteria or something ?




Photobucket

Me lapsing to Indonesian mode now ^^
Kalau orang Menado lihat diatas mungkin ingat Kue Cucur ...
Kalau orang NTT lihat, mungkin ingat Kue Solor..hehehe.




Photobucket


Gee.... I love sea-anemons....they're so beautiful and strange....
Ok....I think my first post of 2013 is till here^^





Phtoto credits as labeled, and as seen at 
ss501kaye501.blogspot.com, 
and hyunmin-gforce.blogspot.com



Comments

Popular Posts