Black 'n blue Hyun Joong in the dark....



 Photobucket

Oh, KHJ looks like a detective and the mike looks like a gun^^



So happy to read leader's newest letter ! But I feel so sorry for him...in the pitch black of his room he took a happy flying leap expecting to land on the middle of a soft and fluffy double bed... instead he landed on the floor between twin beds and hit his head on the bedside table between the beds ! Hyun Joong forgot  his room had a twin bed...as he's usually issued a double bed by the staff. He rolled on the floor and hurt his arm too....poor leader....but he looks at it in a funny light....yep....if he was caught on infrared camera, he's right...it would look like a comic scene...OUUUCH. In the morning ...HJ described the funny thing that happened with the toner...it got into his eyes instead of his face...oh my lil' urchin boy....lotsa ouchie things happened to you but you're still very merry. Here is KHJ's story/letter taken from Liezle's blog....he's a good writer...remember the fan-fic he wrote ?? Kekeke.



[Trans] HyunJoong, 23rd story '.............'

Credits : Hyun-Joong.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Finished the first schedule of 2013 and returned back to the accommodation, had a simple meal, showered and laid down
Maybe it was because I was nervous and used lots of strength for the first schedule, thus I fell asleep very fast
When I became conscious, it was already 2.30am..only came to realize too late that a lot of time has passed by
I laid back trying to get back to sleep..about 10 minutes passed by??The sign of the loads of water which I drank during the concert because it was very hot and I used so much voice during then, was like returning back to the world again, so I hurriedly went to the toilet and washed up??keke With light steps, I returned back towards my bed........
I actually like dark things so the room/interior was in pitch black with no lights on, on that day too, I had to feel my way back towards my bed to reach it
I reached my bed and just like in the AEON CF, I jumped and landed softly, buried my face into the pillow, and wanted to try to fall asleep again...
And that was just my wishful thinking.........Usually the company would arrange for a double bed but this was a twin bed so...it was just jumping from the space between the two beds..........
In the early morning, I hit my head on the bedside table for the lamp between the beds, and I fell flat on the floor
It was so painful that I couldn’t even let out my voice..........then I screamed and rolled on the floor in the dark alone
Thinking back, it was really very funny so I laughed....that leaves me another scar on my arm keke
I slept again. All thanks to that, I had a bump on my head....even though it is not that visible as it is hidden under my hair..
I’m thinking how funny I am in this new year..
If there was an infrared light camera installed then, I wanted to see it once again....
This morning, I applied the toner which stylist noona gave me, on my face, it wasn’t the spray type but jet-spray type, so the toner were used on my eyes..........................This year is really a year to look forward to..
euhahahahaha 


Credit:http://hyun-joong.com/bbs/view.asp?code=fromhj



I'm glad Hyun Joong looks at unfortunate things that happen to him in a positive light....even make fun of the incident and make fun of himself ! According to MagForWomen.com the first thing [of 8] that makes a man sexy to women is Sense of Humor : Nothing is sexier than a man who is confident enough to laugh at himself. Hmm...true ?....Girls, raise your hands if you agree Hyun Joong is smexy....lemme see...one, two...err....stay still will you...stop jumping up and down so I can count....three..fouuuur....OK...too many hands to count, I give up...kekekeke !




Photobucket


Hmmm...looking at these photos...
HJ would have made a handsome detective in an action film
...he's dressed for it ...kekeke....


Photobucket





Below are pics of HJ with the dance crew [Arithmatic?]..
they sure have fun fooling around :)


Photobucket



Photobucket


KHJ's jumps always reminds me of Joongbo !!


 Photobucket



Good luck on the rest of the Unlimited concerts in Japan !

Photobucket






Photo credits as labeled, weibo, 
Hakuradin88 and facebook.com.







Comments

Popular Posts