Dragging out more oldies on SS501



What I'm going to write may seem a trivial thing on the face of recent tragedies and happenings....but I have to keep up my spirits and not sink into depression ! At the home-front, Chub, Melchan and their dad have caught a stubborn bug...so not so cheery over here...hope  they will get back on their feet soon...specially Chub...who has got it bad :( .

Y'know....I recently watched Super Junior's Exploring The Human Body show [watched it with Chub to get his mind off the bug] ...it was very interesting and informative.....and I came out of it missing SS501 more and more...most of Suju members are still active together, but we don't know when SS501 members could be together again on the same stage...it makes me blue .....posting some of their oldie images for us.

Been along time since I went here and there to seek adventure traces of SS501 in days gone by...but I still have some spoils pics from my recent rampage search online ^^


Photobucket

First time I saw this photo....most probably for Japan promo ?
Yup...maybe it was taken when they stayed there ? 



Photobucket

I bet K-Idols and K-stars feel more deeply about what happened in Japan than we do...[we who have never resided in or visited  Japan before]. They 'd have fond memories of places, way of life and sight and sounds in Japan ....and most importantly, most of their beloved fans live there !



Photobucket

 Love the outfits they were wearing here....
specially Young Saeng's and Leader's !



Photobucket

The outfits look good when SS501's in action !



Photobucket

I suppose you know the guy on far right, beside Jung Min ?
Hmm...have you watched Princess Hours?



Photobucket

Ok, I'll give you a hint....he just got out of  Korean Military Duty !



Photobucket

Remember when SS501 had their Cameo in Hotelier Japanese version ?
I guess I don't have to introduce the leading lady since she's so well known.




Photo Credits :  As labeled, ss501forever and naocos blog.


Comments

Popular Posts