KHJ - Tracing his activities....




Photobucket



Being a bit busy with myself and my family, I haven't been updating any news of Hyun Joong in my blog.... always behind others ^^......oh well that's the risk I have to take so I will be able to keep this blog and not close down....this thought have been on my mind a lot, I'm wondering how long I can still keep things up in the blogworld ? Just thought it would be a shame to give up.



Photobucket



To see Hyun Joong we must  trace his steps....since we can't see him acting or performing on screen...we will find him in other places...in CFs, recording sessions, interviews....and on the soccer field ! So I'm posting these vidz anyway...I know most of you have seen them in many sites...just for my record...I enjoy re reading my post ^^


Photobucket




Photobucket



First ones are about KHJ and BYJ.....not recent videos, but always excited to see them together....It's been my long time un-uttered dream to see them close together. Hope they'll have a close friendship for a long time. The next couple of vidz are when he played soccer recently, love how he's so into it...even though there were lots of fans watching...lucky fans !! Oh yes,...there's 2 more pics for you ^^



Video from YT by TheAlienPrince




Video from YT by TheJoongjoong




Video from YT by KIMHYUNJOONGPERFECT





Photobucket
Wake up, Leader !! Hehehe....




Video from YT by KIMHYUNJOONGPERFECT
 



Photobucket
Ok, keep making those adorable gestures...
 
 
 
 
 
Photo credit as labeled,gall.dcinside.com



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Myoce,

After a few months, I am back to your blog. It is nice to see the adorable gestures of football player Kim Hyun Joong. Thought you gave up on him.
myoce said…
Hi Anon,

Glad you could drop by.
Give up on Hyun Joong ??...hmmm..
...that would be difficult, don't you think ? ^^

Popular Posts