Wishing for the days...




Sometimes I wish for those care-free days...they are the best..
Now my turn getting the bug...after taking care of the rest..

But today....reports for the clinic are due...
So, for now... have to bid you adieu...


[sorry attempt at rhymes^^]



Photobucket
Can you see my bag and a plastic bag on the bench ?...
forgot to remove them b4 taking the shot kekeke..




Photobucket
A dragon boat like this always reminds me of my Baesis Concy in China.
She's the first person who told me of dragon boat races....




Location : Taman Buah Cileungsi, West Java.


Comments

jaime said…
Dear myoce,

I love your picture with the bench. So peaceful with the music too. We all long for that kind of calm. You are an amazing photographer with such artistic eyes.

Please take care. love ... Jaime
myoce said…
Dear Jaime,

Thank you ! You are right,
We all need calm and peace,
out in the world as well inside our hearts...


You too, please take care
and keep safe !

Hugs,
myoce

Popular Posts