KHJ's case - Lamentations


Ms. Choi has given birth...according to her lawyer.

Here's excerpts from kpopstarz.com :

Kim's agency, Key East Entertainment, said that Choi's lawyer had informed them of the birth but it is unknown if Kim was told, as he is serving his mandatory military service in the Korean military.
Key East confirmed that the stance hasn't changed regarding Kim's plans to take responsibility for the baby if the planned paternity test proves that he is the father.

Here's excerpts from ibtimes.co.in :

The ex-girlfriend of Korean entertainer gave birth to her first child early this month and the news was kept under wraps until Thursday, 10 September. 

The defence attorney of Choi even stated that they are preparing a paternity suit against the actor since he refused to give permission for a paternity test.

However, Joong's father denied the allegation put forward by Choi's lawyer and stated that they were not informed about the baby's birth and came to know about it through media. "We never even [directly] heard news of the birth so what do they mean they're going to sue for refusing the paternity test? Shouldn't Choi's side ask us first whether we want to do a paternity test or not?" he urged.

According to him, they are ready for a paternity test and if the results are positive then they will take care of the baby. "With the legal battle, we will continue to forge on without backing down. If born in a different household, the baby may have been blessed. I just hope that the baby won't be hurt any more by either side," he added

Meanwhile, a representative of Joong from KeyEast revealed that the actor is currently busy with his training in military service and it is difficult for them to contact him to find out if he is aware of the child.

"As it has been established before, after the paternity test is complete, Kim Hyung Joong will take responsibility if the child is his. The stance hasn't changed. The lawsuit between Ms. Choi and Kim Hyun Joong will continue as planned regardless of the birth," Soompi quoted the representative as saying.

It seems KHJ's father is a good man and he is worried about the baby...I think KHJ and his  mother would be much worried also...I can't imagine the pressure they are in.

Let's brace ourselves for another flurry of mostly negative media spotlights on Hyun Joong.

I'm now rather immune to unreasonable opinions [from fans and antis alike], illogical statements from Ms. Choi's side, and absurd comments of netizens. Now, I just care about myself : what I think about the case and how I should react to all the developments. Why ? because I don't want this case to change me for the worse...I want to become a better person. 

What happened to HJ has made me angry, sad, disappointed, prissy, frustrated and many more feelings I can't describe. It really shows in how I blog and the tone of my posts about HJ...I end up hating a lot of things. All because I like him...and still like him. I have decided my love for KHJ will not make me a hater.

For my peace of mind, I have stopped commenting in forums and airing my opinions elsewhere. 

Now, I just want to write down some facts that we already know about the case :

- Ms Choi's side, who has shared mounds and mounds of information from the start....including pregnancies, miscarriages, and an abortion...failed to promptly inform about the most important happening of all, the birth of the baby.

- Ms. Choi's side revealed the due date, Sept 12 to medias...when in fact the baby was already born.

- It was HJ's side who has been loudly demanding some proof of the pregnancies and hoping for a paternity test. Strangely, it is now Ms. Choi's side who is preparing a paternity suit against Kim Hyun Joong !! 

After giving these facts some thought, this comes to my mind...did they keep quiet until sometime after the baby is born because they [somehow,someway] did a paternity test  first ? Are they now very sure of themselves and dare to publicize everything, dare to sue for a paternity suit against KHJ... because they already know the result is positive ???!! Think about it, all this time everything has been shady....there have been zero proof about the pregnancies, miscarriages and  abortion...and now they are suing for a paternity suit ??!!

It is good that KHJ has stated clearly  from the start that if the baby is his, he will be responsible. I hope Ms Choi's side will not try to discount this fact as they have everything else.

I am dreading the Sept 23rd trial. Hoping for a fair hearing for KHJ. 

KHJ Fighting !

Comments

Popular Posts