KHJ - So . . . "that' happened . .

Okay, first I just want to say I'm confused. Why ? Well, all the KHJ related sites I frequently go to and am a member of, are very quiet and no one is writing posts or ranting or complaining about KE or posting pics of his fan-meet , fan cams or . . . or . . . whatever, instead they are silent. Are they still fans ??  Decided I would continue posting my feelings and opinion on the matter, just to be consistent in my blogging.

I have been blogging about KHJ a lot !!



First . . . of course I'm very sad and disappointed because of KHJ's DUI case, who wouldn't be? I want to say I don't know why it happened . . . but actually I really can take an educated stab on how/why it happened. Really am NOT a fan of S.K's citizens' drinking habit . . . it brings misery : destroys your liver, makes you addicted to it, endangers other people and wastes people's money. Well, with that habit plus all that KHJ's gone through plus all the hard work he's put into preparing for his Anemone f.m . . . add all that up, and he sure did get into boiling hot water again. Just glad that nobody was hurt.

Am I still a fan ? . . . yes, until I can no longer be. Praying and hoping he will be more careful and more mature and that he won't be maligned unfairly by people before, during and after his concerts in Japan later . . .  am saying this because it's like there's this conspiracy to attack KHJ in S.K when he is away on his FMs or concerts overseas, or right when he arrives on his native soil. Remember Choi....


Who do I blame? I don't blame KE like some people, imo KE staff are not babysitters . . . and Hyun Joong is an adult, responsible for his own actions. It's Hyun Joong....I blame him for not taking better care of himself and his actions, for putting himself in the position of possibly harming other people. Have always been honest with you, my blog reader, about my fandom . . . am not so blinded with adoration of him that I can't see imperfections. Really hoping that KHJ could get hold of himself and think clearly, even though it must be very hard with the Choi case still going on and with the baby . . .

He admitted his fault and will pay the consequence. Meanwhile all KHJ's haters have come out to play again and slander him all over again and of course, dragging out his case with Choi again and writing their own "facts" and "truth" in comments all over the net. Am tired looking at them trashing KHJ and us, his fans . . . me bad for reading them !

Am also praying that KE will be able to help KHJ with his career. They've had to cope with big problems but so far have stuck by him. KE's hands are tied to other parties concerning the matter of contracts, hence they can not just cancel scheduled FMs and concerts. I feel sad for KHJ . . . for some time before his enlistment he has been performing FMs and concerts under pressure, and will have to do it again. Just hope that there is a reason and an objective for KHJ to experience all this in his life. . . hope that somehing better is up a head. So far . . . KHJ has been very strong [though his mom must be crying again] and KE has also been strong and supportive [no I am not one of those people who blame KE for Choi's case . . . I think KHJ's love life is his business and his responsibility, not KE's].

Just hate this side of K- Entertainment . . have you noticed the rising number of sex-assault related cases that topple down famous male Idols' names and destroy their career  ?? Just wondering, besides destroying KHJ [who used to be KE's number one money earner], is it possible someone is trying to destroy KE too? I guess  DSP and other talent agencies are dissing KHJ and KE and smiling now, seeing their misfortune. . . remember how he was treated toward the end of his contract there, the Bday party slander?


I have been ranting and have blurted out my feelings. Considering this a therapy for me. 

KHJ fighting . . . don't give up !







 

Comments

sunflower said…
Glad to see you are commenting again. I think we have all been thrown somewhat off balance by the DUI. However, he seems to have managed to go forward. I too, hope that KHJ loses his taste for drink. As far as I can tell, this is the worst thing he has actually done. As usual, he told the truth. His main flaw seems to be his innocence and blind trust in so many people. I believe he will have to become hyper cautious in the future.
I am pleased by the you tube videos of his fan meet. He looks handsome, relaxed and healthy. I hope be can see that his life is important to God with or without fame. But I also hope that he is encouraged by the love and support his fans gave him.
I understand that one of Choi's court appearances was today. I am looking forward to this whole thing being finished.
Looking forward to your comments.
myoce said…
Hi Sunflower...

Maybe if there's one positive thing that can come out of this...is that KHJ goes easy on soju and the like ! I hope it makes a serious impression on him so he eases up or quit all together [which is near impossible in S.K. I suppose].
Yes....as you said I am also looking forward to better future for KHJ, when he is free from Choi. I hope to hear positive things from Hyun Joong. Thanks for always looking in on me, Sunflower....more power to KHJ and to us also !!
sunflower said…
Hi, sunflower here again. I keep reading that someone powerful is behind Choi in the case who desperately wants to drag KHJ down. Often people on blogs will say, "You know who it is." I don't. Do you?
myoce said…
Hi Sunflower...

I've felt it from the first. There must be one...though I'm still in the dark same as you. I do see that many people hate KE...also hate BYJ and PSJ...BYJ and PSJ's name also dragged through the mud...as if they don't deserve to be happy, and to be in the spotlight.

People forget that KHJ is not the only talent KE is managing...people forget that KHJ is tied by a contract to KE ...which we do not know the terms of......people forget cos of this case.. not only KHJ...but KE also has lost a lot.....oohh me ranting now.

Agree with you about the powerful person behind Choi...she is just a tool...a weapon. You can bring down a man through 3 things : woman, power or money....KHJ has power and money...so....that leaves...
Remember Park Sihoo ?? almost the same MO...KHJ was already at the top, PSH was climbing up fast...

Sorry...this reply has become a rant.


sunflower said…
Hi myoce, Hope you are well. Isn't KHJ's (Choi's) trial today? Praying for a good outcome, meaning truth. I am looking for your comments as soon as you know anything. Thanks for being here. Blessings.
sunflower said…
Hi myoce. Anything about Choi's June 19th criminal trial? Hope you, your daughter, and your mother are well.
myoce said…
Dear Sunflower..

I'm sorry for going MIA on you...
Didn't even post on HJ's bday...me bad.
But I've just been busy with day to day activities.
Didn't have time for posting.

So...on KHJ ...you are more updated than me !!

My family is ok...thanks...I hope you and yours are also doing well.

Meanwhile HJ is busy with his Japan Schedule :)

Will post again when I find something new about the trials.

See you later !

Popular Posts