Long time no see....



 photo breff2_zps45a6d594.jpg
 KHJ's story must be exciting...


Hi....long time no see. I've been too busy to come here and post stuff. Anyway, at this time I'm, sooo stressed out that I just had to come here and chill out ! Tomorrow is a big day....two important stuff is happening in my life in connection with hubby [operation] and daughter [important exam] , and I'm very tense. So here I am.



 photo berff4_zps85c8a47a.jpg
Dancing.... so  natural for Hyun Joong


Gee....the lil' urchin boy has been around ! Diving with sharks and dolphins...and humans of course, and going in a new variety show in Vietnam. Wow....looking at the pics and vidz, KHJ's feeling the prickly [and itchy] heat there...kekeke...his album is called HEAT....but he loves air conditioning in the heat of summer !! Must be another kinda heat ^^



 photo breff3_zpsa3f6bfa4.jpg

 
Hmm...inspite of being a bit unsmiling at the time of arrival, KHJ seemed to warm up and smiled a lot the second day...hehe...warm....by the sun. I thought his smile is a bit like the sun. KHJ is serious looking most of the time, but when he breaks out in a smile......it's like the sun has come out on a cloudy day ! 



 photo breff1_zps71b1dd57.jpg



I feel a bit less tense now that I've talked about the lil' urchin boy. Now I can go back to my life and be strong for everyone. Btw....I heard Barefoot Friends plans to come here, Indonesia...OMY ! Actually I also wanted to talk about PSH and T-ara, but my life is more important....will do later. Have a nice new week, everyone ! Tomorrow is Monday .... keep your chin up, and your smile on : )



Photo credits : As labeled






Comments

Popular Posts