We are not you...


Just wanna talk ...since I have been holding back and just talking to myself inside all this time. But writing sometimes is such a chore hehe. Of KHJ I had a lot of thoughts while the news was still hot, and I still have some thoughts now. Did talk a lot in the LKHJ forum. Going to pour my thoughts about this here.. If you are not a fan of KHJ, you don't have to read. We fans of KHJ have different feelings and different reactions. If you do read, you have to read the excerpt below... don't judge me by your standards...


THERE IS REALLY NO WAY WE CAN KNOW THE HEART, INTENTIONS OR CIRCUMSTANCES OF SOMEONE WHO MIGHT SAY OR DO SOMETHING WE FIND THE REASON TO CRITICIZE. THUS, JUDGE NOT.
Thomas S Monson



INITIAL REACTION :

When I first read the news, I was more shocked and horrified than when I read of other K-celeb's negative news. I clicked all over the net and read  every version in articles over and over. Couldn't concentrate on anything I did, it really ruined my day/week. After it sank in...there was only deep sadness left.


THOUGHTS ON KHJ :

He has done wrong. He admits it and apologized. A myriad of thoughts and feelings : Shocked, disappointed, mad, sad, and confused that he could do something like that. However, I felt that for KHJ to do something like that would require really enormous provocation by the other party, I don't think it is his habitual behavior. After all the cacophony of news [real and yellow journalism], denial [from me], hates [from netizens and cyber bullies], my thoughts of KHJ is just feeling sorry for him, hoping he will be a better person, careful in his actions and relationships, never do the same thing again and when the time comes, find someone better to love. 


THOUGHTS ON Ms Choi :

Feel sorry for her, I hope she heals her emotional scars also, be more levelheaded...really, sincerely forgive KHJ...and not bother him anymore. Can't understand what she wants if not revenge...all thoughts otherwise are gone when I saw that she shared all [true/not] information with Dispatch...a well known scandal news site which practices yellow journalism. I wonder if she feels very satisfied now.


ONLINE SLANDER :

Fans can't help be angry at comments like : he deserves to die, you can settle with her but you can't settle with us, throw him in jail and other worse over the top comments containing wrong assumptions and contrary to facts infos.  No wonder the figures for suicide in SK is high, even murderers don't get slanders like this. These comments just make me think again on abandoning K-ent all together. [tho I don't have the inclination/the heart to...yet].


KHJ is now holding his life and career together. Loyal fans have given him unreserved support all through this ordeal. He will enter Military Service in March 2015. I will miss him [already am]..I wish him luck, and hope he will have a better life when he comes out... 

KHJ fighting !




Comments

Popular Posts