Bitter sweet experience of Indonesian Hottest



Been meaning to post about this but I kept delaying...sometimes it's hard to get the right perspective and find the right words. On the 19th last month, Blackberry sponsored the Live & Rockin' Concert featuring Suede, Taio Cruz, 2PM and Shontelle.  The venue was  Hall A, JIExpo, at PRJ Kemayoran Arena in Central Jakarta. 



Photobucket



Of course 2PM Indonesian fans - Hottest Indonesia - were  ecstatic !! For the first time in history....their Idols were coming to Indonesia.....the Hottest was on a VERY HOT mode ever since the announcement. First I was also happy, thinking finally I had the chance to see Taec and Wooyoung closer...after watching them in Dream High.....but I was crestfallen to find out that the time of the concert clashed with my working schedule, making it impossible for me to attend.



Photobucket

2PM at Live & Rockin' Concert



Not attending didn't prevent me from finding out every little bit about the concert and 2PM...as some of my friends attended and promised to give me full reports about it. After the concert I was all agog to be enraptured by exciting fan accounts of the event.....but it turns out  I had to listen to a sad story. My  friends couldn't see anything from the place they stood and they had trouble hearing the performance. I was very surprised to hear this as they both had VIP tickets !! What's the use of acquiring VIP tickets if you can't see or hear anything ?? [VIP tickets are given when you buy certain kinds of Blackberry phones].



Photobucket
VJ Daniel [MC]  with  Nickhun


According to my friends, there were two entrances, one for VIP ticket holders and another for Regular ticket holders....the problem was inside the venue...once inside, even with partitions it was all mixed up...with VIPs and Regulars occupying the same areas. It was so jammed packed in  there that my friends [and most of the Hottest who attended] went out immediately after 2PM's performance....my friends had to climb some big sound system equipments to get out. [ Also...I understand coz of waiting in line many  hours under the hot sun before the gate opened and being squished inside the venue, a number of fans fainted and had to be carried away...but I suppose this kinda thing is usual at concerts...?? ]


Photobucket
Taec with Daniel


But 2PM's performance didn't disappoint at all...from what I gleaned online...it was very successful....they managed to mesmerize Indonesian fans with the 4 songs they sang that night. I'm happy 2PM received a big welcome here...they were surprised I guess....most of the audience that packed the venue that night were their fans ! Hope their promise for a full concert here will be realized !

From what I hear, Hottest Indo was happy and proud to help with anything to facilitate 2PM's coming. There wasn't anything they wouldn't do for their Idols. But besides their happiness seeing their Idols performing here, there were woes and disappointments.....I can't go into all that here, but I really sympathize...my advice to you girls, is : next time, you have to be careful in trusting people....now, you have to go on and leave it all behind you....let it be a lesson to make you stronger and better in the future. 

I hope anyone dealing with fans will be professional, respectful...and thoughtful...because there will not be stars without fans. On efforts of welcoming 2PM here [of which some were done in vain] , not only Hottest were involved...but lots of other fan groups pitched in and helped Hottest, such as  ELFs [ForsujuIndo], Bummies [KimbummiesIndo], AnjellIndo, BFF Indonesia [including TripleS and T-max fans]. So basically ....almost all K- entertainment lovers. That's what I love about Indonesian K- lovers....we help each other. 

Hottest Indo Fightiiing !!



Photo credits :koreanindo.wordpress.com, 
koreanupdates.com, vjdaniel .


Comments

Popular Posts