Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Dazed by Life
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Bae Yong Joon
Baefamily
Birthday
January 25, 2011
Happy Birthday to a Baesister of mine...
Dearest Concy, it has been a long time...
hope you are well and healthy,
please write when you can !
Love ya, myoce
Comments
Hydee Pole Photography
said…
Dear Myoce,
I'd like to greet Concy a wonderful and blessed birthday.
Hope you are all keeping well.
Love,
Hyds
myoce
said…
Dear Hyds,
Unfortunately Concy can't access blogger in China...but I sent the card via email and will tell her of your greetings !
Mian mian....for the late late reply. Hope you're busy and happy with Edward and Alex ^^
LoveU,
myoce
Popular Posts
January 29, 2017
Went to Malang....and explored Tugu Hotel.
August 10, 2010
On the way to being naughty ^^
Comments
I'd like to greet Concy a wonderful and blessed birthday.
Hope you are all keeping well.
Love,
Hyds
Unfortunately Concy can't access blogger in China...but I sent the card via email and will tell her of your greetings !
Mian mian....for the late late reply. Hope you're busy and happy with Edward and Alex ^^
LoveU,
myoce