Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Dazed by Life
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Nature
photography
February 23, 2009
Difficult to capture !
Oh, closed wings are beautiful too...
This gardizen is really hard to capture...it keeps flitting away...
In the sunlight, the wings really shine !
Comments
Anonymous said…
I remember one we call a BuckEye.
Looks like this one has small white eyes?
myoce
said…
Oh I can't see the eyes...I'm focused to the big white dot ha ha ha
shows you how sensitive I am...
Today I got some pix of a small fly !! I'll show that next he he he...
See you soon^^
myoce
Popular Posts
August 10, 2010
On the way to being naughty ^^
July 18, 2010
Heo Young Saeng - Tears..
Comments
Looks like this one has small white eyes?
shows you how sensitive I am...
Today I got some pix of a small fly !! I'll show that next he he he...
See you soon^^
myoce