KHJ's case - on being a mother . . .


With the bewildering development of HJ's case, all I could think of is of how it was when I was carrying my firstborn [and also her little brother].

I remember being an expectant mother  . . .

a mother protects the baby in her womb fiercely . . .
a mother will do everything in her power to make sure the baby growing inside her is healthy . .
a mother will not do anything that will hurt her child . . .
a mother will think ahead and make sure that when her child is born, everything is ready . .
a mother put her child FIRST and everything else second
a mother thinks that the baby inside her is EVERYTHING !

She sure [as *@#**#]  wouldn't use her child as a bargaining chip . . .


Sorry to say that, coz that's what it looks like Ms Choi and her lawyer are doing. They also use empty words and twist them to create a negative facade of HJ and his parents. It seems that Ms Choi and her Lawyers love being in the limelight !! They keep saying privacy, privacy, disturbed, disturbed, pressured, pressured . . . but they keep spewing out words to Dispatch. I guess being popular is more important than being a mother here . . .

BTW, that lawyer once work for KE , I'm guessing I know why he's not anymore . .





Comments

Popular Posts