Showing my love...




 photo 100_2771.jpg

For the love of Hyun Joong . . .  
I am a KHJ fan, still am. Don't know till when I will be his fan, 
but I'm not running at the first sign of trouble.
These are the pics I took of my scrap-booking
for KHJ's Birthday last year, sent to LKHJ, then to HJ.




 photo 100_2729.jpg




My scrap-booking supply this time, didn't get to use all the 
stuff I prepared. But had to buy more wooden letters to stick...




 photo 100_2730.jpg



Wuri Boy's favorite manga.....
thought I could do something with them..




 photo 100_2734.jpg




Decided on the shape and the paper colors . . .
I am going simple . . . black, off-white and red.
Cut out heart shaped red stuff.




 photo 100_2783.jpg




'Course glue the Bday wish for HJ first....




 photo 100_2739.jpg



Then the name . . . and the hearts !



 photo 100_2791.jpg




Now glue the rest of the letters . . .
me not a professional, so far from perfect.
Glue is seeping and sticking everywhere :P 
even stuck my fingers together.




 photo 100_2770.jpg




I cut out the white paper and make sorta a frame
for the black paper . . .




 photo 100_2740.jpg



Arrange the letters and hearts a bit artistically.



 photo 100_2736.jpg



then write on the white paper .  .  . the theme,
this time, it's Together Always



 photo 100_2776.jpg



Waah . . . almost finished, took a break in the middle,
my back was killing me. . . too much bending, I guess.



 photo 100_2747.jpg



Now, putting the theme in big letters . . .
cut letters out of mom's gardening magazine :)




  photo 100_2752.jpg



Lucky I found all the letters in matching fonts.
[slyly chuck out the ruined magazine behind mom's back]
Find a blank part to put the words in . . .




  photo 100_2750.jpg




Okie  . . . straighten it out




  photo 100_2756.jpg



Okay, finished the front part !



 photo 100_2754.jpg



Now for the back, coz it's too empty,
who knows KHJ turns it around, 
where are those One Piece mangas . . .



 photo 100_2757.jpg




Hmm, black ! Put a piece of white, then.
Cut out some interesting manga characters,
slather glue and stick them on the white paper




 photo 100_2759.jpg




Drew some convo balloons 
so the manga characters and I could talk
[to HJ]




 photo 100_2760.jpg




Fill in the dialog balloons with things I want to say,
dare say there were lots of mistakes with the Hangul :(
Me predict HJ will have a hard time
figuring out the meaning of my message
from the crazy Hangul [courtesy of Google trans]. 

Now : I read the Hangul and can't understand a thing !!  




  photo 100_2755.jpg




Finished product below . . .
enjoyed every minute I spent creating it,
stuck fingers, back-ache and all !!
Just hope it wont fall apart b4 reaching HJ.




 photo 100_2764.jpg







Comments

joongana said…
whooh...
one word onnie "Daebak!!"
lovely idea...
sambil lihat poto"nya cuma bisa nganga, n bilang cantik bangeeet
simple elegan begituuu uuuuu...

Popular Posts