SS501.....With Ji Suk





Ladies and Gentlemen, 

I have just made a mark in the history of Dazed by Life !

Yep....I've succeeded in entering just one lone post 

for the month of November 2012.

It's an extraordinary feat indeed !

Took a lot of hardships for me to be able to achieve that.....




Hahaha.....me iz sad...so lets just poke fun at it 

and hope for the best ...who knows....

        yours truly will be able to churn out more than 1 post this month :)


Now, let us get on with it......



Photobucket

Okie....somewhere in this group of people, there's a member of SS501...
see him yet ?? Yup...yup...he's in red...



Photobucket

Guess you can see clearly now....having a lot of fun, aren't they  ?!




Photobucket


Who's that guy beside Otter ?....he's Suh Ji Suk, an actor. I blogged about him before HERE, if you clicked my link, you'll see that Ji Suk and Young Saeng are rather close...besides playing in the same baseball team, they are seen together at other instances. See for yourselves below :



Photobucket

I bet you've seen the girl in the middle !



Photobucket

 



Hey !.... wheredoyathinkyourgoin ??, I ain't done yet !!


Well, Ji Suk has been playing the field...and was seen with another SS501 member....hahaha...anyway, Ji Suk did play ball in a field ! Let's see the pics below to find out who Ji Suk has been associating with....




Photobucket


Leader !!!....Leader !!......

I noe I noe...it's leader ! But we've got to come down a bit....try to look past Hyun Joong, to the back, you'll see a tall guy in blue...now, THAT's Ji Suk. Ji Suk's been a member of FC MEN soccer team for some time now...I've seen him playing with Hyun Joong two or three times. [ Suddenly I imagine if all 5 members of SS501 were in this team....oh...mission impossible. Btw...this is off topic, but have you seen how much more gorgeous Kyu Jong is now ??? !! the army really agrees with him :)] .

Where was I....gee got side-tracked by wuri sweet SS501 center :)....oh yes, Ji Suk and Hyun Joong !!.....got a few pics of them in the soccer match in Japan, plus added bonus....Junsu ...hehe...captain Xiah. His hair looks like dessert to me. Btw, you know Leader's number is 9, right ? Xiah is 12 and Ji Suk is 16.



 Photobucket



 Photobucket



 Photobucket



 Photobucket



 Photobucket



Ok....last one :


 Photobucket

OH ! It's OSKA....from "Secret Garden" ! This is the first time I've seen him in FC MEN. Well, it's been fun seeing Ji Suk becoming friends with two members of SS501... I'll end this post here with the hope that I'll have the time, energy and mood to post more things in this blog o' mine.... TTFN !




Photo Credits as labeled, thank you so much !








Comments

Popular Posts