KHJ - Lest I forget.....




Photobucket



Yes, it's been a long time no blogging. How're y'all doing ?  Lest I forget how I still love Hyun Joong, I'm posting his handsome pics again...these were taken a few years ago....but I love these pics....specially the one above, Hyun Joong looks really looks masculine. With his small and beautiful face, it's easy for him to look a bit feminine in pictures....but in the picture above...even with the long hair, there's no question as to his gender !



Photobucket




Us fans who first started liking Hyun Joong for his looks, soon found ourselves falling in love with his 4D personality, his sincere actions and his commendable work ethics. I dare say for many people Hyun Joong's just an "eye candy".....but I've come to love my lil' urchin boy for himself....of course he's no angel [tho he sure looks like one]....but I love all of him, flaws an all ^^



Photobucket



There's a lot of pics of Hyun Joong in City Conquest but I haven't any in my blog yet...maybe later when the drama is aired ? Anyway, I'm so busy again that there's so little time for blogging. If I get home chores are waiting for me....after that I'm able to indulge myself ...and browse around looking for news of my favorite k-stars :)



Photobucket



Anyone missing Hyun Joong and SS501 members like I am ? Every time I read K-ent news about other boy bands, I always think that news about SS501 should be there too...every time I see music or variety shows featuring other boy and girl bands....I always think SS501 should be in those shows also. To tell the truth, I enjoy Hyun Joong's, Young Saeng's, Kyu Jong's, Jung Min's and Hyung Joon's solo performances....but I enjoy SS501's performances as a unit much much more !



Photobucket



Me wishing Hyun Joong the best of luck in his drama shooting....take care of yourself, dear Hyun Joong....be careful in every action scene you do ! I can't wait to see the finished drama, and get a large dose of KHJ exposure !! Kekeke....see you all....


Photobucket




Photo credit : as labeled...thanks !




Comments

Anonymous said…
love, love wuri hyunjoong's pics here....thank you moyce!!
myoce said…
Thanks Anon !

HJ always look so handsome ...
y'know, he doesn't look Asian...except for his eyes...I think.

Popular Posts