The Words I Couldn't Bear To Say - Lee Jang Woo



Video from YT by MADEment



There are many interpretation to this song that Jang Woo sang for Eun Jung as his last gift before they part and leave WGM. I choose to believe the nicest interpretation : that it's Jang Woo's way of supporting Eun Jung as his "make believe wife" in WGM...Eun Jung as an Idol group singer who's career is in the process of being destroyed by antis and haters...Eun Jung as a fellow actor/performer who's great effort to climb the ladder to success is being ruined by obsessed netizens.....Eun Jung as a person and a close friend.

By releasing the song, In my opinion Jang Woo is making it known that he  is not at all ashamed or afraid to be a friend of Eun Jung and he is supporting her through this difficult and rough time. I'm happy that Eun Jung has great friends by her side....she needs them so much right now.





The Words I Couldn't Bear To Say

Couldn’t bear Don’t know how to say
Can’t sleep well, looking at the smiling you with complicated feelings intertwined

When we met for the first time with an awkward smile,
That day seems to have happened yesterday, so vivid in my mind
Now we are going to say our last goodbye
Just like breaking up
 
I will thank you instead of saying sorry
Even though my heart is full of regrets
Will treasure those warm memories in my heart
Frequently taking them [memories] out to remember you

Watery nose, choking throats, teary face, trying to fake out a smile
Could not hold back the tears that are about to fall

I will smile instead of saying goodbye
Given the lacking me so much time to make up
I am not even ready to let you go
Just like a broken heart, heart wrenching, heartache
 
I will thank you instead of saying sorry
Even though my heart is full of regrets
Will treasure those warm memories in my heart
Frequently taking them [memories] out to remember you




Taken from woojungislove.com, credits :
Kor-Chi: Shapley水の滢 @ WooJung Baidu
Chi-Eng: @catgoh92




ps. this Song is No 1 in Ballad category
in many popular music chart in S. Korea right now :)




Comments

roe_juck said…
love them...
btw..it's me Mam..ok taecyeon's lover and purple imaginator..also in love with exo k jong in and ft island hong ki..
kekekekekek...
myoce said…
AHA !! Taekyeon's lover ? So, you're not divorcing him, then ?? Kekekekek..So nice to see you here... since we don't see much of each other in THAT room.

Hong Ki....I already love, guess have to investigate exo now :D

Have a great day !!

Popular Posts