T-ara ....oh what a tangle...



Oh boy...o boy....T-ara's hot topic really makes me break my silence and speak out. I'm only writing this coz I'm worried about Eun Jung....and the future of the Molkang-Molkang couple in WGM.....coz it's getting ugly out there and Eun Jung's getting the heat. Tell the truth, I'm not a "fan" fan of T-ara....I only know T-ara because of Eun Jung...since Dream High I, and I've blogged about one of their MV coz No Min Woo was in it ^^ T-ara's news has completely wiped out 2 PM Nickhun's unfortunate news.....[maybe the only good thing about it ??].

Fans began to be disturbed by the tweets T-ara members tweeted after their Budokan concert last 25th...which netizen thought was directed at Hwayoung ...and they're connecting this with Hwayoung's contract termination by CCM. Imo, actually this termination has been brewing way before ...I read that on April 6 th Core Contents Media reported through a press release that, "We have plans to switch out any prideful members who are not working to their full potential, causing the other members to suffer as a result." ....now, that sounds like a hint....right? I remember thinking :"What's this about?", when I read it.

About the tweets...which went like this [credit : Allkpop] :

Hyomin had began by writing, “The differences in levels of determination^^, Let us all have more determination. Fighting!!!
Member Jiyeon then resonded, “The differences in levels of determination ^^, Always be humble ^^ and sensible ^^ I applaud you, acting genius ^^
Eunjung added, “A position can make or break a person, but determination can make a person too. Sigh, it’s unfortunate. You have to know to take care of the people around you.”
In response to this, Hwayoung had tweeted, “Sometimes, even determination alone is not enough. At times like these, I feel upset but I trust that it’s a blessing in disguise from the heavens. God, you know everything right?”

Now....Netizens are angry because Jiyeon mention acting genius in her tweet...but did she mean that Hwayoung was acting when in fact she had leg injury and couldn't participate in their activities ? Well, I think it may not be true...since she's responding to Hyomin....is it possible she's calling Hyomin an acting genius ?? Hyomin is an actress, y'know....she acted in a musical [with Boram],  in a drama : My Girl Friend is a Nine Tailed Fox and in a movie : Gisaeng Ryun. Aannnddd...for you Triple S-es....have you seen Hyomin in SS501's Unlock MV ??? Not yet ???...go...go see it...yup, that's her :)

Then there's a post [that netizen think is] from Hwayoung,about how the other T-ara  members  treat her when she joined the group. Well....I guess it's too bad it happened, but I understand how the others feel....imagine if you've been working hard for the success of that group for 4 years...and suddenly the boss introduces a new member into your group...you could get mad too ! [Remember when Eun Jung said that she though it was because she/they weren't good enough...that's why the management put in new members?]. And we don't know about Hwayoung's  attitude and efforts to get closer to the group members. I feel bad for her...but I can't blame the others...I only blame the management.

I'd say that there's something weird in their management...and about making them a 9 member girl group with addition of two others. Are they trying to copy SNSD ?? Or maybe they are worried that the older girls could leave the group and so add more members ...just in case ? I'll never know...

Ok...there's more to this tangle...but I've said what I want to say....I have nothing to say about Hwayoung's behavior or attitude....the truth will come out somehow, you can't tell and make judgements on tweets  and posts only .....me just hoping the CCM management will be wiser in handling this.....make wiser decisions. And I hope T-ara will survive this and come out of this  tangle more mature, stronger... and be more successful.




Comments

Popular Posts