K-drama must haves :)


Hmm....have you noticed these two posts without pictures ??....not my style, right ? well...the internet connection is such that it will take hours and hours for me to upload images....so you'll just have to read me.. hehehe. I thought I should post something nicer after the last post ...and remembered I always wanted to talk about things I've seen in K-dramas ^^. No doubt you've read a lot of these kinda posts...


  • The female lead sticking her body/ face/hand out of the car window... wind blowing through her hair. This usually happens after they have declared their love for each other. It will be in the sweet part of the drama...possibly before disaster happens. 
  • One or both lead standing in front of the ocean/river/lake ...usually while they discuss serious and important matter, or to speak to deceased relatives .....or to make promises to each other.   
  • The lead's stomach growls....usually after denying that she or he is hungry.... 
  • Stay over-night somewhere together.....the last shot will be of the man looking on while the girl is fast asleep....fully clothed. He may or may not caress her hair....if you're lucky, you'll see him kiss her....on the forehead. 
  • They eat/drink/meet in a coffee place, in restaurants and street stalls... if you're lucky, you may see the actor really drink the coffee and finish the bowl of rice....I bet Geum Jan Di of BOF could do it !! 
  • Heartache equals soju, for both parties.....and enjoy the foolish things that happen after a few bottles....
  • If they get some time off from work / or play hookie ...they will go to the amusement park and get on the roller coaster ...etc..!!
  • Trendy and expensive clothes ...worn even by the poor girl/boy...
  • There will almost always be ramen ...the instant kind !! ....wannna bet ?
  • The male lead has a gorgeous apartment....but he will want to live at her shabby place
  • A proposal....a complete romantic event with flowers, candles, cake, music /musicians...and the man getting down on his knees.
  • A rooftop room....has always been popular....even b4 Rooftop Prince...remember BOF ?
  • Taking out cold water outta the fridge and drinking it is always shown....been seeing it in every film ever since Full House....
  • The leads always do laundry by stepping on it....preferably together, while making goo goo eyes at each other. 
  • If the whole office goes out for lunch/dinner they will always get some one to sing...or they go to a karaoke place after eating....
  • If it's a Saeguk Drama....there will be lovely Gisaengs ! And....lovely evil ladies...and ladies playing traditional musical instrument. 

Hmm....it's late and I'm stuck...can't think of more...I'm sure there are a lot I haven't covered, Ok see you in another post...I'm taking out cold water from the fridge and drinking it b4 I go to bed....just like in K-dramas...too bad no one's gonna kiss me on the forehead when I'm pretending to be fast asleep^^


Comments

Anonymous said…
Should there be a "spoiler alert" before revealing all the K-drama twists?
myoce said…
Hi Anon ...he he he..

I don't think so....coz I didn't divulge any "main" plot :)

Popular Posts