I Do ....I Do...love this drama !



 Photobucket



I've never enjoyed a drama so much in these few months.... after TMTETS, that is. Have always loved Kim Sun Ah....and I love Lee Jang Woo in WGM with Eun Jung....so I was very happy to see them together in a drama. Their chemistry is awesome, considering the age difference. My hat off to Jang Woo for being able to match KSA's acting from the beginning to end ! Jang Woo is the cutest male lead....it must have been very tiring for him to act up-beat, cheerful and cute almost all the time. And KSA...unlike in MNIKSS, City Hall and Scent of a Woman....she didn't have to act idiotic in any scene ! Yes, in other K-dramas KSA's character is always getting herself into embarrassing or foolish situations......whereas in I Do I Do, I think that part fell to Jang Woo. OK, enuff rambling, me recommending you to see this in your spare time :)



Photobucket

Kim Sun Ah, my favorite female K- actress



Photobucket

 Love Uniform...kekeke...


Photobucket

Friendly and warm ....behind the scene...
both of them must have gotten close working together.




Photo Credits : As labeled, dramastyle.com and Sunny's me2day.




Comments

Popular Posts