Love TRAX !!




Photobucket



WARNING : LONG POST UNRELATED TO BYJ/KHJ/SS501/OTHERS

I just finished watching the K-drama "President" and after watching in haste and researching at leisure, yours truly  got badly hooked on TRAX, really really have to say this : I LOVE TYPHOON's VOICE sooo much !! Of all the Korean singers'  voices I've heard so far...imho....Typhoon's voice is the best. This is my opinion, I'm sure others have their own....but you can listen to the song that's playing here now and pass your own opinion...or you could click the video below and hear a more rockin' sound...



Video from YT by Kahe131


Over The Rainbow rock version and piano version
was composed by TRAX's member, ROSE.
won't be sorry if u listen to the piano version...Rose is awesome...
Not metal or heavy enuff for you ? click here and here ^^


OK, OK..me getting ahead, so I'll back trax^^...looking at the title of this post... what is TRAX, you may ask [joongana...if ur here...don't answer that plzz...ur an expert on this already...me still on trax and not yet on 10cm  ^^ ].TRAX or THE TRAX is a Korean nu-metal/rock band formed in 2004 under SM Entertainment [as TVXQ, Super Junior and SNSD are ], the word  TRAX comes from  the first letter of each original member's stage name : Typhoon, Rose, Attack and X-Mas, together they form TRAX ....Typhoon of the Rose Attack on X-Mas.



Photobucket


Err.....are you still with me ? Don't know who I'm talking about ?? 
Actually, if you're a Korean entertainment freak like moi....
you'll see some familiar faces here ^^
....Ok....here's the original roll call:


The Leader and Lead Vocal of TRAX is Typhoon..


Photobucket


The Drummer, Pianist and sometimes Vocal is Rose.....

Photobucket


The Bassist is Attack....

Photobucket

And The Guitarist is X-mas..... 

Photobucket



Are you still lost and confused ??? 
Then I'll introduce them again, 
3 of the members some of you might be familiar with...



Photobucket


Typhoon is Jay Kim, real name : Kim Young Duk
You might  have seen him in one of his dramas, 
or in a musical, I first saw him in this drama :



Photobucket

 

Below...do you see someone else that you know ? ;)

Photobucket



Or you might have seen and heard him sing
with these well known and well loved guys,
in a group called SM The Ballad:
 

Photobucket



The drummer,ROSE, left the group and pursued acting and formed another group called 24/7 with Hyeonwoo and  Lee Jang Woo ...Le Jang Woo is a Singer-Actor...he is now in WGM paired with Tara's Eun Jung.. Hyenwoo also acts, he performed in the drama " Pasta" with Rose !


 Photobucket


ROSE is No Min Woo. who is also an actor...
he has performed in several dramas, among them : Midas, 
Rock Rock Rock, My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox, Pasta
  ...and a Movie, A Frozen Flower.



Photobucket
The group 24/7



Photobucket

Rose in Pasta


Photobucket


Min Woo in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Midas
Guess I see why he's called ROSE !!


Photobucket


ATTACK is Kang Jung Woo, he left TRAX in 2007, 
making TRAX a two member band leaning to pop genre, 
which you could see in the music video below.  
I still don't know much of Attack's background and story yet... 
but I predict I'll still be musing about TRAX in the future..so....




Video from YT by kpopsubs1 





Note : if you're a fan of WGM's Goguma Couple, remember when Yong got jealous when X-mas of TRAX taught Hyun to play the guitar ?...and the photo-shoot with TRAX  that Hyun was in where she had to wear a wedding dress, b4  wearing a wedding dress in their own wedding photo-shoot ? Ok, at last TRAX is ringing some bells here ^^


Photobucket


X-MAS is Kim Jung Mo, a gifted guitarist. 
He is now working with Heechul from Super Junior in M&D
Here's a video that I like of Jung Mo and Heechul ...
love Jung Mo's guitar skills and love Heechul's voice ! 
Oh yes, click here if you want to see M&D's MV...
there's some surprises inside ^^


Photobucket


When ROSE left, making TRAX a 3 man band, 
in September 2006 TRAX performed on TV ...
and replaced ROSE with another drummer....
see below....and...DO NOT SCREAM !!!



Video from YT by jessicajoe69


Hahaha....you screamed !! 
That means you don't know about Si Won being a drummer, ne ?
Omo...omo....Typhoon, Rose, Attack,X-mas...now Siwon....*faintz*...
me really *faintz*...tired after writing this post LOL !



Photobucket



There's still a lot to talk of...about TRAX, I mean...
but me bushed..so we'll meet again when I'm in the mood 
and have enuff energy to blog about them..
not only blog about TRAX, but also about X Japan...why ?...
...coz I love'em too...hehe..




My rantings about TRAX :
IMO SME doesn't know what to do with Typhoon and X-Mas !!
They are greatly talented individuals...with lots of potential...
It is a WASTE of Typhoon's vocal caliber to put him into pop genre,
and to let him act in dramas/theater/movies only.
I dearly wish THE TRAX original members could reunite,
and create more awesome magic together !!


VIVA TRAX !! 




Photo Credits : 
As labeled,koreangossipgirl.com,15invisionfree.com,
tenshinankajanaidu83.skyrock.com, southkoreanaddict.blospot.com, crunchyroll.com,
soompi and other Google search result that escapes my mind .




Comments

Popular Posts