Some pics of the urchin boy^^



I've been away so long that the updates about KHJ, BYJ and SS501...not to mention JKS...have piled up into a giant mound of information and images. And me won't even try to catch up with it...I'll just be inching along in my inchworm speed...and post what I like..... kekeke....oh....poor visitors ! [ hmm...i tink  me starting to BWO yeeaaay ! ]    

You are all free to bear with me...^^
Ok, ....I just adore pixs of KHJ as he's VERY photogenic...so.....



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
 MV filming ?



Photobucket


Look at KHJ and HYS' Tee....
 yup....the number is 5 !!...how I wish...!!

Photobucket




And here are my faves from Keyeast :



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

 Just Great ^^



Photo credits : as labeled, KeyEast, dscs.uueasy.com,
@woojung06, 5 Superstars United As 1 :Thank You !!

Comments

Momojgseel said…
Been wondering where you could be! Been reading abaut KHJ n his new single, but nothing from myoce....
Great pics, tho. Thanks.
myoce said…
Hi Momojgseel !

Wow...an eel in my blog !!...and here I am never updating on JGS... KHJ alone has been "too much to handle" [one way or the other ^^] hahaha.....

Yup, there will me more "nothings" from me later, coz I will have to travel again :(

Can a day have 50 hours ?? hehehe...

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it !
myoce said…
correction : there will BE more....

Popular Posts