Kim Hyun Joong - KISS KISS [mv]




Photobucket




Video from YT by kimhyunjoong606






Kiss Kiss [English trans ]

Credit : http://kpoplyrix.tumblr.com, 
as seen at babyvfan.wordpress.com  



KISS KISS 


Yeah, kiss kiss

Like a long dream, like a star, I waited for you
No one else in this world, nothing’s better


The leisure of a cup of coffee
The steps leading me towards you
Are all joys I’ve become familiar with
This isn’t me
I’ve never been this way before
It’s because it’s you


Oh, I won’t stop
I’m loving you
So we can draw a dream of lasting color
To love with you
Only you can provide this magic for us


Kiss kiss
I want your kiss kiss
Sweet kiss kiss
Oh, baby, baby
I wanna kiss kiss
I need your kiss kiss
Just the two of us, kiss kiss
Oh, baby, baby


Like TV, like a dream, I feel like I’m the star
The world is our stage and we are on it
Whenever a good movie premieres
Whenever new music comes out
You’re the first person I think of
I’m not this kind of guy
I’ve never been this way before
It’s because it’s you



Photobucket
Photo credit : Allkpop

Comments

Popular Posts