SS501- waiting for you......



Photobucket



Oh there's loads of news of SS501 members...specially Leader, but since I have no time to spare, I'm not updating them. I might recap or write something later^^.  Hmm time does fly....SS501 members are so busy with their solo careers....all the best of luck to them. As for me, I'm still here waiting for their come back as a group, five as one....SS501. I missed posting on their anniversary 08062011, so I decided to write this post even though late. Hope you like the collages I made ^^



Photobucket



Got motivated to make some collages again, thought  I'd do one for each member. Starting with the maknae  of SS501. He might be the baby, but in matters of going solo and starting a business...he's the numero uno to venture out.....challenging new frontiers by taking part in a musical, then producing a solo album, writing songs and handling his Piro-piro business with his younger bro, Kim Bum [me mentioning only a few of Baby's activities] . Recently Baby came to Indonesia....I was working [I'm always working when something exciting is happening :( ]...can't believe it...that's two members of SS501 who have set foot in my country...and it was not possible for me to see  even one of them...sob....sob.....didn't even see the news coverage on TV.



Photobucket



Well, Jung Min has successfully gone through his Solo Album promotions, debut and comeback' in the K- music scene as a solo Singer....Could feel his anxiety  over the decision " 5 of SS501" going solo...but just like Hyung Joon, Mal really rose to the occasion and didn't disappoint fans ! He's another SS501 member who came to Jakarta recently...well, I read the news of the event only :(...on the day that Jung Min was to perform...I passed the building where the event was held 2x, on my way to and from work...The day after, I was at the airport...y'know what...I took pics of the gate Jung Min came out off.....also the parking area of the car that he got on, where he was chased and mobbed by fans...and that's as far as I got LOL . When Baby and Mal was here I kept chanting 2myself...Jung Min's here...Jung Min's here...then...Baby's here....Baby's here...i-noe...i-noe...sortapathetic....



Photobucket



What a joy to write about Young Saeng ! He has opened up a lot...and revealed to us his cute side^^ Love his songs [in his Solo Album] and I didn't see anything amiss when he danced.... his bandaged hand covered in white gloves just adds to the coolness of things ! He was so sad when he had to delay the Album launch and his appearance in Music shows cos of his injury. It was so nice nice nice to see HJL and KKJ supporting Otter ! And Young Saeng has lifted Triple S's gloom a bit with his assurance that SS501 is still 'together' and still have plans to come back...together...



Photobucket



Ok, me thinks this will be the longest paragraph/s...hehe...my bias ! Don't know how to start this...so I'll just jump in the middle and say : Leader, I'm glad you found that bottle !! Hahaha...it's frustrating  to hold it in for to long and besides it's not healthy, so....^^ anyway I thought It was lucky for  HJL that there was an empty plastic bottle...kekeke. I remember Yong Joon had a similar problem...had to hold it in for long at an event...so since then YJ would always come early for events and go scout out the location of the restroom in the venue^^ Lot's of interesting things made their way out of Hyun Joong's  truthfull and 4D mind. Go and read all the interviews of HJL if you want to know more. For his Break Down solo debut, HJL really changed his image...to the better ^^ hehe....HJ said he almost cut off all his hair, when stressed making his solo album, but was afraid Cordi noona would get mad at him ^^



Photobucket



The Sweet SS501 Center....doesn't he look great as Prince Shin ??...though known to be silent and calm...it seems he does well portraying the haughty Prince. Kyu is the only one who hasn't debuted as a Solo Singer, preferring to debut in the Musical Goong instead....me glad the performance with Kyu in it sold out ^^ Whether Kyu Joong will also debut as a Solo singer or not, I wish him well....Dear Q, please take a rest after the musical before 'attacking' another project^^ Uh.... me not fin yet but my eyes just keep closing ...CU...till later...







Comments

Anonymous said…
You are still keeping up with all of them!
You are so awesome for that!

It really is so great to see them all doing well.
I'm going to start iTunes-ing every single one of them now! hahahaha
myoce said…
Hi Anon,

Thanks :D But other KHJ bloggers get the accolade for updating about HJ and SS501...me just gathering the crumbs.

I do keep up with SS501 news everywhere, but don't have time to update my own blog.

Really appreciate you taking the time to comment !

Have a great week ~.~/

Popular Posts