My regret....



Photobucket







Comments

Anonymous said…
Did your 'puter die?
Dark brown print on black - hard to read
Or need de-worm-ing?
(Shouldn't such a nice pic be on myoce blog?)
Oh, I need my morning coffee!
;-)
myoce said…
Hi Anon,

Oh, I've done it again with the hard on the eyes colors,
haven't I ?
Can't help it if me love love dark on darker hues...hmmm...is it a reflection of my personality ??

Eh...right, instead of de-worming, I had to do malware-blasting !!

About this collage, I guess cos I kid around often here so it's hard to guess if I'm being sober or not.

Made this collage intentionally mellow and soft for a friend of mine.I am really really regretful about something I didn't do for her. My friend just died from Lupus [an auto-immune disease], she was only 40 and she left behind a husband and two beautiful teenage children. She had been suffering and hospitalized several times...but didn't want anyone to visit her.

I was soo sad when I went to her wake...and it stayed with me till I got home ...

Oh, I've just spilled everything out...sorry I wrote so many things.

I'm glad you're still here and commenting. Thanks !

myoce

Popular Posts