Just me talking - life's not a bed of....




Photobucket




I thought I should put in an appearance once in a while...in between posts of Hyun Joong, Yong Joon [so few now..sob], SS501 and other K-fancies of mine. There are new pics of Hyun Joong in the soccer match today, but I'm just too beat to post'em.

Life is pretty sure not a  bed of roses, even if it were a bed of roses...well, roses have a lot of  t h o r n s...anyway, there have been a few prickly thorns in my life lately. I've had to jump around a bit to avoid getting jabbed he he he.[ no...those are not roses up there in my pix ^^].
 
As for my to-do list, it's getting shorter for 'short term' and of course getting longer and longer for the 'long term' ... okay that was  err ...obvious :p  I still have to submit my two reports...but I've got all the data, and done several pages... all I have to do is write out the rest tomorrow morning.

Even though bothersome and tiring, I'm glad my classes were video-ed and observed...it was an eye opener...as I searched for materials I got to learn more about teaching reading and writing strategies.

I've been so tired since last week....cos of never ending tasks and chores..well,  the day after tomorrow I'm just going to loll about, be a couch potato and enjoy myself !! [me getting rounder and rounder: picture a potato next to me...we'd look like twins].

To my cousin who's fighting a hard battle with GBS, we're pulling for you, give it all you've got and keep yourself up...don't get down...God Bless !! 




Comments

Dear Myoce,
I hope things have improved since I posted this. It gets hard but keep up the great work. You'll get the reward in the end :-)
Btw. I like you b/w conversion. It's so pretty. Keep fighting!
Love,
Hyds xx
myoce said…
Dear Hyds,

Thank you so much, Hyds !
It's improved a bit...I'll have time to rest soon, I think ^^

Love your red roses! soo romantic looking !

All the best for the family,
myoce

Popular Posts