Hi !....I'm back.




Photobucket




My body's sore all over the place....but, I'm back.
Can't write and blog much yet...
and I think I've replied to comments in this blog 
in an haphazardly fashion :(
so sorry to all commentators whom I haven't answered to,
please wait a while, I'll get to you...

Ok, there's tons of work I have to do this week...
Making me have this major anxiety on which to do first....
But, as they say, some people just work better under pressure.
Here's hoping I'm one of'em...
and ideas and creativity will just burst outta me
\@;@/...ehm...err......cheers !!




Leaving you with these two pixes of furry friends
that I met at an exhibition down town ...
they were very friendly and they allowed me 
to take their pictures...hehe...



Photobucket

Athena, a beautiful Golden Retriever, owned by one of the exhibitors



Photobucket
Bunny for sale, with one floppy ear ^^






Comments

Mikino said…
I am happy that you are back!
Nice to meet you again! :)
I'm glad to come here - while admiring the beautiful things that you share. I hope you feel better.
Your, Mikino
Anonymous said…
Hurray! We missed you!
Good to have you back.
[And those pets are so cute!]
myoce said…
Hi Mikino,

Yes, I hope I will feel better soon too.

I have to take a test, make several reports
and my teaching will be video recorded for evaluation.

Today is the test ...and one report.
Me got to scoot in a sec^^
[dun worry, i dun have to study 4d test ^^]

Love, myoce
myoce said…
Dear Anon,

So happy to read your comment.
I'm terribly glad someone is happy coz I'm back^^
[me is terrible hahaha..].

Thanks so muchhh
myoce
Anonymous said…
(Oh, you're very welcome! ;-D

On my display, it's not easy to see the title or find the 'comments' tag: they're dark-on-dark, not much contrast. At least I know they should be there, so I can 'select' in an area, and the highlight reveals them.

(Maybe my color adjustment is a little off ;-/
myoce said…
oowww dear I didn't know there's dark on dark out come here....maybe coz I can see everything clearly on my monitor.

Yep...I also see different appearances of my blog on different computer screens.

^__^
myoce

Popular Posts