Paint me a piece of sky



Photobucket



Been a long time since I posted my own pixs....and the last ones were mostly of flowers, not sceneries.  Well, a few days a go at the office I happened to look out the window and spied the wonderful view below. Too bad I was in a classroom where the windows hadn't been cleaned yet...if you look carefully, you could see some grimy streaks there.....anyway, let's just concentrate on the sunset, ya ?



Photobucket



I moved to the corridor where there's a window at one end...but it was very hard to take  a pix when you have to keep the window open with one hand and hold the camera and click the pix with the other hand....Oh, my hand that held the camera was shaking  ^^ , but I did it ..Yeeay !  [Btw, the results are the first and last pix in this post]



Photobucket



When taking pix of sunset or sunrises, I have to be quick...coz the sun isn't going to wait for me to get the right focus, the right angle ...etc....me have to move...move..move...n' click that pix ! The result is that I have to run around and act like a mad woman sometimes ....y'know...like : "S'cuse me...s'cuse me, could you please move a bit....I have to stand there to get a good angle."...or  "Could you move your head a little to the left please, you're blocking my view". Hehehe, see how cuckoo I can  be ?



Photobucket

But, looking at these pictures, I feel my cuckooness was not in vain ^^




Comments

Anonymous said…
Beauty is Created to be enJoyed
Thanks for sharing!
-SilverBronze
myoce said…
SilverBronze !!

So happy to see your words :D
Every sunset is so special.
I was lucky to have seen it .

All the best,
Puff
Mikino said…
Many thanks for this pics Myoce!
You are very good photographer!
This colors are amazing!

Love, Mikino
myoce said…
Thanks so much, Mikino !

You're a good photographer also,
I've seen your photos ^^
Congratulations on the new blog !
I'll go there to see your pixs.

All the best,
myoce

Popular Posts