KHJ - Lotte DFS Wallpapers



Photobucket



Photobucket


OK.... you could see in the pix above that Hyun Joong is wearing  the same outfit he wore for the Lotte DFS CF with Jang Keun Suk...can't say I like the hairstyle they chose for him [and me is partial to JGS' shorter hair too^^], but it seems to be the 'now' hairstyle for men ???

Want to look at more wallies of Lotte ?? Click HERE or HERE and see wallies of other favorite celebs !! Wanna see a few Big Bang pix ? Click around the page HERE



Photo Credits :  kr.lottedfs.com, 
hyunjoongkajeablover.blogspot.com 

Comments

pinkymomo said…
Hi Myoce, I dont like his hairdo. He's perfect in any shape but NOT this one. Me think of Frodo Baggins. Cordy noona must be joking with him. LOL
myoce said…
Hi Pinkymomo...

Since you've put the idea into my head..
I've been thinking of Frodo
every time I see HJ LOL !

Of ALL the hairdo that could've been chosen...
they had to pick THIS ??
Arrrggghh...

Popular Posts