The Baek Bros




Photobucket



There's still a deluge of photographs capturing the Peace Star Cup soccer game...so I'm also flooding this blog with them ^^ In the last batch of photos I saw a very heartwarming scene....the Baek Brothers are as close as ever ^^ Baek Seung Jo is seen embracing and introducing his little brother to the other stars in FC MEN. I'm also including other photos that captured my interest.  And ...netizens have discovered that Nicole of Kara is the FC MEN team's manager ! ..I think netizens are still in shock after that discovery... kekeke. Oh my, looking at the never ending stream of pics...I've got to save some energy for two more games !



Photobucket


Hehehe...brotherly love.....so nice to see..


Photobucket




Photobucket




Maybe these pics are taken b4 the game ?....


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Oh...above....maybe when off site happened ??


Photobucket

He was sure disappointed....
there will be other games, Hyun Joong..



Photobucket




Bonus for you....I made this collage of the Baeks....



Photobucket




Photo credits :  various news medias, fan-clubs, fans as labeled, 
My Favorite:Mariel's blog at ameba.jp, lovekimhyunjoong.com and luxmae.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular Posts