Learn to save energy....


At this day and age.....the issue of saving energy is something crucial for the continuous existence of mankind. I know I rarely post serious or grave matters here in this blog....as I consider this to be 'my happy place' hence limiting myself on what kind of posts I put in....but for this issue, it's really important that we do our share and let our children...and their children ....have the chance to enjoy living on this earth as we did....do....still do...

Here is a fun way to find out how we can chip in and do our part, if we are not already aware ...
I had fun doing it....but we should not forget to implement the actions in our daily lives ^^


Click HERE and follow the directions !!


Photobucket

Drag Energuy and click on stuff that will help him save energy.



Credits : photo and post idea from Uri's blog

Comments

Popular Posts