Dream High - decisions ^^



Photobucket
  • Sam Dong  : Hye Mi aah, who will you choose....him...or...me ?
  • Hye Mi       : I....mmm...I.... I...m m m......
  • Jin Gook    : Pali pali.....decide quickly...Deam High will end soon !


Photobucket
  • Jason  : Hmm....I wonder who Hye Mi will choose....
  • Pil Sook thinking : I'm glad it won't be Jason...because HE'S MINE !!!
  • Baek Hee thinking   : I'll be crossing my fingers...hoping it's Sam Dongie...

    Photobucket
    •  Baek Hee : Pil Sookie, who do you think Hye Mi will choose ?
    •  Pil Sook : Aaaaaah.....it's hard to say....
    • [Pil Sook thinking : actually I don't really care, coz Jason IS MINE now ^^]


    Photobucket
    • Hye Mi : Sam Dongaa...cinchaa...I'm really confused now !!



    Here are photos of  Kim Soo Hyun 's  [who plays Sam Dong]  Birthday pics  
    as tweeted by Eun Jung and Taecyon :


    Photobucket
    Ok, Sam Dong's got a cream masker on hehehe...
    The cake seems to be delicious...Baek Hee is having seconds ^^



    Photobucket
    Birthday boy and the cast are happily posing !!
    Look below and you will see who put the cream masker on Sam Dong's face ^^



    Photobucket
     IU and Woo Young looking at each other, 
    do you think they will miss each other after Dream High ??
    Me hope so hehe...



    Good Luck to the cast of Dream High on the rest of the production !!! 
    Oh ! They do have fun even though they are tired.....


    Photobucket



    Photo Credits : As labeled, koreanidol.org, Allkpop, Tumbr, tiarapersia.blogspot.com and google search. 



    Comments

    Popular Posts