Criselda's fan account of Kyu Jong and Yong Saeng's Fanmeet in Manila ^^

Criselda.... I hope It's Ok for me to transfer your fan account here...didn't want to lose it in the c-box as it gets full and no one reads the previous comments any more.


Criselda's fan account :

8 Feb 2011

Hello everyone!..Here I am, still ecstatic over the fan meeting held last Saturday. Kyu & Saeng are 501% gorgeous!...They did a duet of Namess Memory..Kyu first then Saeng joined him later. BTW, their first song was Because I'm Stupid..Triple S went wild the moment they appeared on stage...They are absolutely handsome...hahaha!...Then Saeng sang Wussup, using Kyu's signature moves.. then Kyu joined him afterwards...the talktime was superb....It was a very memorable experience for me and I will never ever forget that day...it was truly great!.. Too bad I was only able to take 1 picture and that was right after they sang Wings of the World which is the last song...the security is right in front of me...hahaha! 

I tagged you both, Ella & Myoce on that pic...
it's blurred because i was in a hurry...hahaha!....
BTW, Myoce, take care of yourself, huh?...And get well soon!... Fighting!...^_^


 -------------------

Thanks a lot, Criselda
Any one wants to see the pix Criselda took...?
.....go and be friends with her in FB, ok ! kekeke.....



Photobucket


Photo credit as labeled.




Comments

Popular Posts