In Black and White



I guess most of you are expecting updates on BYJ and KHJ at Tokyo Dome.....but yours truly is just soooo bushed from her activities today that all she wants to do is to plop down somewhere and let her body sink into something sooooft and comfortable....I think I have a crick [or whajumightcallit] at the back of my neck and also swollen ankles ....needs to do some feet elevation also ...

Wanna see some updates on Yong Joon ssi and Hyun Joong ??

You could click HERE.....also HERE...and HERE !!!...Happy Ogling ^^

Meanwhile, I'm sharing these black-and-whited photos of mine....
Ok.......now.....me going to go ....n' plop down somewhere.....



Photobucket



Photobucket
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
Photobucket



Comments

kirby said…
I'm going through these backward from the way you posted them, and these are stunning! Even more so than the roses!

Are you using a macro lens or something?
Wow!
myoce said…
Oh Kayla, I don't have any kind of lens....and wouldn't know how to use them if I do.

All my pixes are taken with my one and only camera,a small automatic, Kodak M853. I used to have the pix of my beloved camera on the sidebar here. Feel sad that it's a discontinued model at Kodak :(

I do all tweaking of my pixes with picasa...here only BW ed them.

Glad you like them^^

Popular Posts