BYJ introducing KHJ, introducing Baefamily.....




Photobucket



Photobucket



Video from YT by rinrincats
Thank you to Suehan for posting this at her blog !

Yes, as I said ....to me it feels like Yong Joon is proudly  introducing Baefamily to Hyun Joong ...and also proudly introducing Hyun Joong to Baefamily....like bb in LoveBaeYongJoon said : "It's like Yong Joon is showing off his younger brother to us, Baefamily".....yup, yup it feels like like BYJ is showing off and  introducing both to each other [am I making sense ??!!] ...anyway...forgive me if I sound crazy right now...it's the " BYJ with KHJ " effect !!

Did you see? at one point Yong Joon put his arm around Hyun Joong's shoulder... just melt at that show of brotherly effection ! And fans were screaming "Yong Joon ssi !...Yong Joon ssi ! "....and " Leadeer !" haha, we know who leader is^^ I also saw one fan holding a KHJ fan at the airport. Oh well, BYJ must be aware that some of his fans have fallen for KHJ also [witness this blog^^] ...but from what I see.... it's clear that he doesn't mind at all !!...I'm continuing to be mesmerized by Bae Yong Joon !! Ok....I will leave you now so I can continue going crazy and smiling all day ^^


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket





Photo credits as labeled, hinatawan and yukie. Thanks to tomato and bb at LoveBaeYongJoon and  marvie at Liezle's blog for posting !

Comments

baeyongjoon said…
Hi these days , im excited very much

and your beautiful notes under these

picture made me more excited and

im glad for such good relationship

btw our favorite stars ...

im touched forever by your kindness

behavior about everyone : byj
Dear Myoce,
How are you? I have thought of this moment since my first posting on KHJ. (remember?? you were so excited then and truly admire your loyalty ;-)). It's like dream.
Great to see YJssi looking as gorgeous as ever.
Take care. Love, Hyds
myoce said…
Dear Zahra,

Thank you !
Like you, I'm also excited to see Yong Joon in public again.
I hope we will see him more and more often^^

All the best to you.
Warm wishes,
myoce
myoce said…
Hi Hyds !

UR right....I'm so happy and excited, cos they're together...me glad I stuck to them hehehe....

YJ IS gorgeous isn't he !

Have a great Holiday Season, Hyds..

Love for the three of you,
myoce

Popular Posts