BYJ and KHJ - to Japan together....



It's nice to experience one of my dreams come true ! Since I love both BYJ and KHJ....it's double happiness for me to see them together.....more joyful..... when I see how Yong Joon ssi is treating Hyun Joong...he's taken him under his wing ....love BYJ more and more for this.


Photobucket


Hmmm...same taste, look at BYJ's note book and below, KHJ's bag...


Photobucket



Photobucket

Oh !!  We Baefamily have seen this scene countless of times....
In our hearts hoping we would be one of the crowds ...some day.


Photobucket

KHJ, following at a distance...he knows most of the ladies here 
are Baefamily...seems the ladies like him too...they're taking pictures ^^


Photobucket

Looking at these pictures [one above and ones below] , 
KHJ is always following behind BYJ at a respectful distance,
looks like Mr Shin is urging KHJ to go forward, nearer BYJ...
I think KHJ feels the spotlight is BYJ's and he doesn't want to intrude....
I love KHJ more for this. He knows how to keep a low profile


Photobucket

Two handsome men with gorgeous smiles !
If I have a Fairy God Mother somewhere...pleazze...
*PUFF* *PUFF*.....zip me to Japan to see them...
err...better wait till I change my clothes and put on some make up^^



Photobucket

Yes, some dreams DO come true !!

Photobucket


Looking at these 2 last pictures....I get the impression that BYJ is very  proud of his "family", and he's showing and introducing them to KHJ...this is my family.....and they are GREAT ! I can't help thinking that Hyun Joong maybe felt a little awed by  Bae Yong Joon [he's said as much in interviews] and also by Baefamily ...and the fact that Baefamily is so solid and loyal and has stood by Yong Joon ssi through thick and thin...since waaay back when. Of course Hyun Joong is a great star in his own right with GREAT number of followers...but...Yong Joon...is...LEGENDARY!!


Photobucket

Oh, leader looks so thin here...and he looks paler than Yong Joon ssi
I suppose BYJ has been exercising outdoors, and KHJ has been busy traveling.


Photobucket

Talking about Bae Yong Joon and Kim Hyun Joong 
made me feel better ! I feel like eating again....ok see you soon.

Video from YT by 3kimheopark4Jangki


Photos credit as labeled, Suehan's blog, Liezle's blog and Xiaoyi's blog..thanks so much !

Comments

annacronism said…
Hi, sis Myoce. It is very exciting to see Our Prince appearing in public for the Family again. Wish I could have been there! Take care, dear.
Love,
Anna
myoce said…
Yup ! Baefamily are getting an exciting time from BYJ again....

Have a lovely December,Anna !
Love,
myoce

Popular Posts