SS501 - oldies and goodies pix n [+ KHJ vidz]



If you don't see me for a few days, well...it's because I'm going to the other island again. Told you I'm hopping back and forth these days ^^. Well my flight is at 6 am and I have to leave for the airport before 3 am, since it's in another city...probably shouldn't sleep or I'll miss my flight. Wish me luck, you know I have a fear of flying...am taking the direct flight later...don't want to land and take off more than once if it's possible...sob sob.  Anyway...I'll arrive there at about 11 am and will be in a meeting at 4 pm^^

I haven't been posting cos of a back log of family errands and stuff...but there's so much news to re-post.. became fazed and dazed....that I just gave up. Of  Bae Yong Joon there is good news on his book about Korea , the English version will be out soon [Dec probably] . Heard that the places he wrote about and took photos of in the book will be documented on film also. Developments on Dream High are also going on, we could see that the main cast have been chosen [plz go to Allkpop to read all about it] . Oh, and there are a lot beautiful pix of Hyun Joong floating around the net...but I think all of you must have seen, it right ? I might make a slide show of them later when I have time. Really anticipating what Hyun Joong will be doing after this, besides the PK spin off.....and getting some R&R time of course^^

Of Jang Keun Suk...oh...there's so many pix and news about his new drama, "Mary me, Mary" but like the rest of my K-obsessions...no time to post anything.....tho I lurked around Soompi and JKS'nest a bit to catch up..same case with Choi Si Won...I haven't been doing my homework at all. Ok, I might as well look on the bright side : this means I still have a lot of topics and grounds to cover [on BYJ, KHJ, JGS, SS501 and CSW] . I could still chew rags about them in this blog with you in the future....right?...Yup !

Leaving you with some oldies-goodies pix of SS501:


Photobucket



Photobucket
Leader, so serious.... viewing the result ?



Photobucket



Photobucket 



Photobucket




Photobucket 
Hehehe...could see that this was in Sheraton Hotel, Shanghai....


ps. Liezle just shared a lovely vidz of KHJ...click here to see it ..and me adding one more vidz^^ [it's taken in Bali too, I think] , here you go.


Photo credits as labeled and naocos blog [Thank you !]



Comments

Popular Posts