Kyu Jong's sweet message


Even though late, but I'd like to post this message of Kyu that I took from Liezle's blog. 
He is so sweet, always greeting TS and his words makes us happy.
KyuJong, "It's been a long time ^^!'
2010-10-16 1:10:24 PM

Credits: SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com


Hi!! How is everyone..?^^
Hm..Seems like autumn is already here.. Please be careful not to catch a flu..T
Ayoo Flu virus is really strong..!!
Even though sometimes I conveyed news (about myself) through a place called twitter, but it's been a long time since I left a message in official homepage~
Isn't that right?!^^ Members are currently working hard for their individual schedules/work and you know that they are spending their time working dilligently right?! Please give them lots of support and treat them really really well ^^
Even though you might have seen it through news articles, YoungSaeng hyung and I are in the midst of preparing, and so please look forward to it and support us~
I studied alot and met alot of nice people, also looking back once again at the time spent back then
I am having an enjoyable time ^^
I believe that our pretties are also spending a good time ^^!!!
Now I'll be turning 25 years old soon.. Euaak HyunJoong hyung and YoungSaeng hyung will be 26..!!
Time flies really fast isn't it?!^^ Let's spend the fast flying time preciously~~
Yoohoo!!!! Everyone don't fall sick and eat well.. I hope that you will always spend each and every day filled with smiles~
Well then, bye bye...hee^^!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
----------


Hmmm...I was planning on posting,
but I think I talked too much yesterday ^^
Have a nice weekend everyone....
me leaving you with Love 119, K.Will's beautiful song.
Please adjust the volume to your liking at the right upper corner.





Comments

Popular Posts